**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jobbed it to end the 3rd but closed it out in the 4th by getting in the bonus early. Austin got that backwards jump foul on lock :pimp:

Thursday Games:

Hornets over Pelicans in NO
Clippers over Thunder in LA
*A Clippers lose could signal a big drop coming for them too, but the preferable outcome is Thunder lose an 8 OT game.

1E545D18-C530-46A0-9182-D3CC47ADBD92.jpeg

Not sure you can have Reaves start when Bron gets back tho. 🤔

Closing lineup tho, Bron, AD, DLo, Reaves, whoever at 5 would be flames. (Rui, or Troy, or Vandy, or Beasley, or Dennis depending on who's hot that night)

I'm expecting Bron to lean all the way into the facilitator role when he gets back. I'm talking like 20 ppg 10 apg. Don't think you can take Reaves out of the starting lineup at this point. The offense is gonna be humming

I think Bron will have to do most of his work in the post when he returns like in the Mavs game. Not sure his foot will be able to handle working from the perimeter.

Not sure you can have Reaves start when Bron gets back tho. 🤔

Closing lineup tho, Bron, AD, DLo, Reaves, whoever at 5 would be flames. (Rui, or Troy, or Vandy, or Beasley, or Dennis depending on who's hot that night)

Vandy. There’s a lot to be said about what Vandy’s defense looked like and could look like when Bron is on the floor as well (albeit small sample).

Wow. Lakers won!

Enjoy it before the inevitable loss to the bulls (one of two) and then losing at least one to Utah.

Fool me once….shame…something somethign

Back
Top Bottom