**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not going to delude myself into watching the same trainwreck every season and thinking it's going to be something different. Y'all let your emotions swing game by game.

DizzySameAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

It's good to see us beat mighty Orlando and then a Suns team without 2 of it's 3 best players and then start ripping our shirts off again. The true Laker way these days. :smokin

I'm not sure if Bron is back for the Clippers game, or he said he won't be, or he'll be back sooner......like 8 different updates just happened and he wiped them all out in one tweet :lol:

Ripping off our shirts?

Lol you really just be saying anything....

This aint nothing near the trainwreck we witnessed the last season and a half. Look at what happened once we fixed our error.

Injuries - play in team
Injuries - play in team
Injuries - play in team

Rinse, repeat.

I thought the ultimate goal was to win a chip?

Oh I forgot, not having Redacted is like winning a chip now. Sad state of affairs in Laker land.

9 games left.

Winning the next 2 home games really puts us in great position.

Going 4-3 over the final 7 games gets us 42 wins.

But we HAVE TO win these two games or it gets real tough….

It's what y'all doin. We just lost 3 outta 4 A WEEK AGO and now wins over Orlando and half a Phoenix team has a bunch of "11-6 since the deadline" posts. :lol:

So "taking off our shirts" is stating our record since the deadline...

Got it.

The same folks that used to be IRATE when the Phil/Kobe/Pau teams would lose a November game to the Bobcats???? :lol:

It been this way in here since 06. Folks get emotional from literal play to play instead of focusing big(ger) picture.
fandom at its best lol
and as always its gonna be folk that have different opinions and insight

sports still the **** tho we all in here in the same thread haha

Oh, don't forget the #tradeeveryone hashtags y'all were gettin off. :wink:

It's literally one player being discussed as a trade asset.

So yea, that's shirts off. Y'all know what you doin. It's ok.

This yall nonsense is crazy.

But I did this to myself.

Being aware and pragmatic about the franchise player not being able to carry the team and subsequently wanting to move on from him is not rooting against your team.

I don't care what happens the rest of this season, that's not going to change. He's still going to be injury prone as hell and we'll have to deal with that.

And LOL at the fan police. You got ppl literally in here that only follow the team cause of one dude, another guy who turned in a fan card cause a guy was traded and now is back posting like a madman, and then there's of us who've been here regardless of cast, players, coaches, etc through the glories of winning titles to meeting up to watch the draft lotteries when we were tank commanding.

I would hope with how bad the west is this year and how injuries have broken with all the teams surrounding us, they'd be in an even better position now but they aren't. The likelihood of us winning a chip this year are slim to none. I'd rather not rinse and repeat and most in here would. Bron and AD tandem playing less than 30 games a season just isn't it, to me.

Both are just opinions. I don't think Pelinka is looking on here for direction either way.

Being aware and pragmatic about the franchise player not being able to carry the team and subsequently wanting to move on from him is not rooting against your team.

I don't care what happens the rest of this season, that's not going to change. He's still going to be injury prone as hell and we'll have to deal with that.

And LOL at the fan police. You got ppl literally in here that only follow the team cause of one dude, another guy who turned in a fan card cause a guy was traded and now is back posting like a madman, and then there's of us who've been here regardless of cast, players, coaches, etc through the glories of winning titles to meeting up to watch the draft lotteries when we were tank commanding.

I would hope with how bad the west is this year and how injuries have broken with all the teams surrounding us, they'd be in an even better position now but they aren't. The likelihood of us winning a chip this year are slim to none. I'd rather not rinse and repeat and most in here would. Bron and AD tandem playing less than 30 games a season just isn't it, to me.

Both are just opinions. I don't think Pelinka is looking on here for direction either way.

[Keenan Wayans] "Message" [Keenan Wayans]

Back
Top Bottom