**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1681056609465.jpeg

Didn't Shaq Harrison just play last night with POR? Could've sworn I heard his name throwing an oop to somebody :lol:

It's not about the numbers that TT will bring.

The intangibles tho bro. He rebounds, especially on the offensive end he gets you extra possessions. He knows positioning inside the paint. He's extra active and brings energy.

And He's more physical at the 4 and 5 than WGabriel.

Thompson is a great insurance policy Big Man.

I'm hyped, and idc if TT only plays 8 min per game, he gives LAL a battle tested big body to throw at other teams' C's which will allow AD to thrive.

When the inexperienced Vando and Rui become even more inconsistent in the playoffs facing experienced forwards like KD and AGordon and Wiggins/Dray and the games slow down....

Ham knows he can throw a SOLID lineup of AD and TT at C and PF, Bron at SF, Reaves and DLo both playing combo guard, and be able to compete with DEN (Joker, Gordon, MPJ), MIL (Lopez, Giannis, Portis, Middleton), BOS (Horford, Tatum, Timelord, GW), PHI (Embiid, Tucker, McDaniels), and PHX (Ayton, KD, Warren).... the best of the best all having size, width, and length in their strongest frontcourt lineups.

With AD, TT, Bamba, and WG, Lakers are more formidable defensively inside and will be able to match up with any legit title contender.

Only team I can see giving LAL an interesting and possibly troublesome matchup is The Splash Bros having Poole parties 4 times out of 7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom