**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Peep the caption

Untitled.jpg

Job nowhere near done. But s/o to Rob Pelinka man. He has gotten a loooooot of negativity from Lakers Nation (a lot of it rightfully so).
But for him to right his wrongs mid season I have to give him some props.
We shall see how he handles this off season
props to what , westbrook energy off the bench was holding the lakers half year long and he just got 3-4 mediocre players building around 2 all time NBA players like lebron and AD ( who is no1 giving the props they shoul since he absolutely shut down memphis ) .The only props that shoul be given to him is if he found out about austin reavers , dude is a baller

props to what , westbrook energy off the bench was holding the lakers half year long and he just got 3-4 mediocre players building around 2 all time NBA players like lebron and AD ( who is no1 giving the props they shoul since he absolutely shut down memphis ) .The only props that shoul be given to him is if he found out about austin reavers , dude is a baller

I give him props for getting 3 players at the deadline who have all had huge contributions to playoff wins - Rui, Dlo, Vando

Making over a team isn’t easy. He made great moves if you consider our record after the trade deadline

I give him props for getting 3 players at the deadline who have all had huge contributions to playoff wins - Rui, Dlo, Vando

Making over a team isn’t easy. He made great moves if you consider our record after the trade deadline
rui had like 1 game out of 6 that was good , dlo had 1 or 2 the only consistent with his defense an energy that covers that lack of it from grandpa bron is vanerbilt , had the memphis not been plagued with injured bigs we may be talking differently right now , its kinda exaggeration that he made great moves , malik beasly also is beyon disaster , the only consister and real difference maker throughout whole series was reaves

Waking up remembering the our game 7 was scheduled for today but we don't have to because we already won...

Waking up remembering that there is a game 7 today so that will be entertaining, it's just not us so I don't have to stress about it one bit...

My first hot take was that Christie will play some meaningful minutes next round

My summer terrible hot take is that Dillon Brooks will sign with the Lakers for the TPMLE

Not sure if you trolling but the only reason we were in the playoffs at all was because of the new additions (and the subtraction of Westbrook). We were the 13 seed and four games below .500 before the trade and we ended up as the 7 seed, four games above .500.

Not to mention, our team defense got significantly better after the trades.

I'd like to see Bron going back to his post-ups in the next series regardless of who wins. Bron used to abuse any smaller guys trying to guard him. Whether it's kings or GSW, there's going to be a lot of dudes too small for Bron and would be easy money in the post: Steph, Klay, Poole, Divencenzo, Fox, Monk, Huerter etc.

Back
Top Bottom