**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_0567.jpeg

87203823-1 you say?
IMG_0566.jpeg

I think draymond will guard Ad and be bumping him on every play to make him off balance and it highly likely works

I think draymond will guard Ad and be bumping him on every play to make him off balance and it highly likely works

Then the one time he’s called for a foul he’ll cuss out and scream in the refs face and not get T’d up

After the 76ers loss yesterday, home teams have won a consecutive 15 games after losing game 1. (20-1 in the last 21).

Tonight is almost a guaranteed L. With that said, streaks have to end some time! If we pull out the W tonight, it’s series over.

Hopefully the warriors don’t shoot like they did last game and hopefully Lebron has a superstar game in him tonight.

ah no wonder the line is higher today

After the 76ers loss yesterday, home teams have won a consecutive 15 games after losing game 1. (20-1 in the last 21).

Tonight is almost a guaranteed L. With that said, streaks have to end some time! If we pull out the W tonight, it’s series over.

Hopefully the warriors don’t shoot like they did last game and hopefully Lebron has a superstar game in him tonight.

This would be by far our most impressive win of the season but I see us tricking this game off and losing big. I can already see it now:

Warriors start the game hot and we are down double digits after the first quarter

We are down 20 at half

LeBron and AD want to play the fourth quarter at all because we're getting blown out.

The entire warrior season hinges on this game, if the Lakers win this one then the Warriors are looking at getting swept

Have a feeling Kerr is going to adjust the starting lineup

you think he starts Poole over Looney?
That’s interesting. Would have to imagine Looney’s minutes would drop to basically nothing.

If Poole starts over Looney I imagine the matchups would go something like this:

Dlo on Poole
AR on Klay
Vando on Steph
Lebron on Wiggins
AD on Dray

Dray on AD
Wiggins on Bron
Klay on AR
Poole on Dlo
Steph on Vando

If he pulls Looney tho, not sure how they would get many rebounds. And if Poole comes back to normal and can't hit the broad side of a barn, we could eat nicely.

That said, based on history, the last 15+ games etc, GSW may get game 2 from us, all we have to do is keep them struggling on the road as they have all season, and we come back to the Bay up 3-1.

Get work done tonight. Run errands. Get some excercise . No point watching. And avoid the news the next two days because the sky will be falling for the Lakers.

Last edited:
This would be by far our most impressive win of the season but I see us tricking this game off and losing big. I can already see it now:

Warriors start the game hot and we are down double digits after the first quarter

We are down 20 at half

LeBron and AD want to play the fourth quarter at all because we're getting blown out.

The entire warrior season hinges on this game, if the Lakers win this one then the Warriors are looking at getting swept
If tricking a game off is what I think it means I’ll push back here.

Dubs are very very good. It’s expected they win. So I don’t think it’s a game we will be “giving away”

Lakers going to get the Warriors' best shot tonight. GSW will surely come out and play like their backs are against the wall. After all they are the defending champs and they will fight.

But I can see the Lakers taking GSW's best shot and winning again to go up 2-0 heading back to L.A.

I got a small feeling Warriors may implode if the Lakers win tonight because tensions are higher than normal between Draymond and Poole, and some of the other Warriors players who aren't seeing minutes (Kuminga, JaMychal Green) will be highly ineffective.

Lakers in 3.

Back
Top Bottom