**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hope the rest of y’all’s evening is great! Gonna crash, it’s late here. :lol:

Only 8:26 in San Diego...

Time for UFC.

If yall can ever do it, buy a Jacuzzi. This thing is a vibrant and is coming in handy for recovery after the gym.

20230506_202542.jpg

People will always complain and nitpick about coaching, but I’m totally fine overall with what I’ve seen from Ham this postseason.

2 down, 2 more to go.
I was just about to say this. Gotta give Ham sandwich some credit. He makes the adjustments we want. It just seems like it takes too long to adjust. Or we're impatient.

Giving Lonnie minutes was the right thing to do.

I was just about to say this. Gotta give Ham sandwich some credit. He makes the adjustments we want. It just seems like it takes too long to adjust. Or we're impatient.

Giving Lonnie minutes was the right thing to do.
Playoff basketball… the losing team is the one who has to do more drastic adjustments. And for the most part Ham has made the right adjustments, whether it’s lineup changes or game strategy.

I’m sure any strategy that’s obvious to regular folks is also obvious to the pros…just a matter of having a philosophy and the decision making that comes with those beliefs.

Glad to see Lonnie play well today, but that doesn’t necessarily means he should’ve been playing all along. It just means he’s a pro and is ready when his number is called.

Good win tonight, gotta play with urgency in the next one too. Don’t want to go back to the Bay tied 2-2

Glad to see Lonnie play well today, but that doesn’t necessarily means he should’ve been playing all along. It just means he’s a pro and is ready when his number is called.
He kind've should've been playing in this series. TBJ and Beasley has been a net negative. If we not gonna give Rui more than 15 minutes this series, then he should be getting a little burn.

Who are we kidding

Christie isn’t gonna play at all this playoffs or next year. Jeanie learned her lesson. She’s gonna tank his value then sign him to a 5 year 6 mill dollar contract and then play him so he can outwork his deal lol

She def is happy AR is struggling right now. Her bank account is gonna be real happy this summer

He kind've should've been playing in this series. TBJ and Beasley has been a net negative. If we not gonna give Rui more than 15 minutes this series, then he should be getting a little burn.
The Lakers won game 1 so I can’t argue against anything that happened in that game. If you want to say game 2 the loss that Lonnie should’ve played instead of maybe Austin or Dennis…maybe, but Reaves is your guy so I think you stick with him and let him try and find a rhythm, but that’s a judgement call. And you kinda need Dennis more for his defense so even then it gets iffy. Troy was mostly garbage time minutes in the 4th and Rui played well… don’t know where the minutes are coming from. Game 3 we saw Lonnie get the call and played well… so we’ll see what happens in game 4

Won by so much even Shaq hitting 3's. :smokin

Lonnie was huge in this game.
DLo was huge to keep us in it, then Bron/AD finished it off. Fantastic team win.

But GSW ain't gonna go away. Game 4 gotta be a W too. 🙏

Don’t think anybody deserves less than a B for the game.

DLo 1st half was an absolute beast.
AD only Had like 3-4 minutes in the 1st where he wasn’t in it. But otherwise dominant performance.
LeBron recognized he was settling then took over.
Reaves wasn’t great but got to the line tonight, which is a game changer.
Dennis was good.
Lonnie better have earned 10 minutes for the rest of the series.
Didn’t need much from Rui but he wasn’t bad.

Back
Top Bottom