Or

Reaves/Scrotum
Kcp/Caruso
Kuzma/Rui
Lebron
ad
2027 first

?

The Chicken Nuggets showing us tonight how to eliminate and put away an inferior opponent.

I know Darvin is having a ham sandwich right now while watching this game

He’s questionable. Im not a doctor so im skeptical if this is an actual injury or something quite common with athletes to have (ie wear and tear). Like bron has a known foot issue but has been playin thru it for months now. My guess is dude will play 30 minutes 🤷🏽‍♂️. F steve kerr

He’s questionable. Im not a doctor so im skeptical if this is an actual injury or something quite common with athletes to have (ie wear and tear). Like bron has a known foot issue but has been playin thru it for months now. My guess is dude will play 30 minutes 🤷🏽‍♂️. F steve kerr
I’m guessing it’s fake news. He will play and sure he might be a bit sore but now lakers have to plan for 2 separate lineups. He’s likely “probable” but why not put “questionable” if you’re Kerr? It can only help you.

Ham should say his starters are christie/Beasley/Harrison/Tristan/Bamba and call timeout immediately after the tip and bring his real starters. Chess not checkers lol

lock-and-load-lock.gif

Game day! Hopefully we don’t blow it like Philly and Phoenix did last night on THEIR home court.
Let go LakeShow!

Back
Top Bottom