**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That’s just classic Steve Kerr ploy to warn the refs to blow the whistle early anytime someone taps wiggin’s body. I guarantee two quick fouls on whoever guards that fool. Weak sh*t. Lets drop this team already

If you want to stay big you play Rui for the offense.
If you want to match their size you play Dennis or Lonnie.

I just don’t think you can start vando. And if you do start Vando, you have to pull him within 3 minutes if the offense is bad. Or maybe you give him a full 5-7 minute shift and don’t start him in the 2nd half depending on how it goes.

If you want to stay big you play Rui for the offense.
If you want to match their size you play Dennis or Lonnie.

I just don’t think you can start vando. And if you do start Vando, you have to pull him within 3 minutes if the offense is bad. Or maybe you give him a full 5-7 minute shift and don’t start him in the 2nd half depending on how it goes.
If they start Vando it means they probably have some new assignment for him. Like guarding draymond or klay wtc

I'm with Starting Rui over Vando if they're gonna continue to just run Pick & rolls with AD's man all game. The starters being a negative in this series can't happen against this team
Facts, at least rui can do stuff offensively, vando is useless unless it’s for defense

Expecting a big scoring game from Lebron & AD tonight, they know the importance of this game. And i think AD getting wacked like that & it being a no call will have the refs on point hopefully

Expecting a big scoring game from Lebron & AD tonight, they know the importance of this game. And i think AD getting wacked like that & it being a no call will have the refs on point hopefully
I feel like their energy wasn’t on point knowing they could afford to loose one the other night. I’m hoping it’s a different case tonight

Start Rui. Put him on Wiggins
Lebron on GP2
AD on draymond
ReVes on Curry
D’lo on Klay

Switch pick and rolls. Force curry to make shots over outstretched hand of AD

Let lebron roam off GP2.

On offense attack attack attack. Reaves or D’lo has to make Curry work on defense. Attack inside every play.

If we win the rebound battle we will win the game.

We have to take advantage of thier misses. Can't give then any 2nd chance points.

Start Rui. Put him on Wiggins
Lebron on GP2
AD on draymond
ReVes on Curry
D’lo on Klay

Switch pick and rolls. Force curry to make shots over outstretched hand of AD

Let lebron roam off GP2.

On offense attack attack attack. Reaves or D’lo has to make Curry work on defense. Attack inside every play.
face guard klay man **** him make sure he gets as little clean looks as possible
and we have to secure boards

tired of these midgets flying in and taping out the boards to open 3s lol

i-wish-you-werent-a-liar-liar.gif

All this smoke show from the Warriors. :lol: It does not matter who they put out there, just do your job and get this series wrapped up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom