**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonnie on Murray
Reaves on KCP
Rui on Jokic
Bron/AD on MPJ
AD/Bron on AG

Is the starting and closing lineup I wanna see, with DLo, Schroder, Vando off the bench without being afraid to use Gabriel or TT to spell AD 5-6 min.

Rui should've been starting over Dennis. And I honestly wouldn't of been madbat Vando starting over Reaves in limited minutes just for d pressure and rebounds.

Easy way to get swept in 4.
The pivot of Schroder over a full game is much much worse. Schroder wasn’t good this game either.

They lost by 6 and every player except Rui got thoroughly outplayed.
Nuggets pulled a Lakers and just stopped playing for 9 minutes.

I know that's your boy, but he's a literal cone on defense, and barely giving us anything on offense.
He needs to come off the bench. IDK who he can guard this series.

what we looking at here fellas? start lonnie over russell next game or go back to the regular vando line up?

Also +10 offensive rebounds for nuggets were a problem. There was one stop where jokic missed, AG got a rebound got fouled, missed a free throw still but another adjustment.

Also props to Joker dude is a monster.

Good night laker fam

what we looking at here fellas? start lonnie over russell next game or go back to the regular vando line up?
Start D’lo and Rui. Short leash D’lo. I’d rather see Troy Brown get mins if D’lo gonna play terrible defense.

This is a defense series. Nuggets are easy to score on. Play good d and you win. It’s simple

Start Rui and Vando and bench D Lo/Dennis

D Lo would be huge bringing in second unit. But Ham won't do it.

I know that's your boy, but he's a literal cone on defense, and barely giving us anything on offense.
He needs to come off the bench. IDK who he can guard this series.

You did this last series. And the series before that.

I never even said he played well either.

But to think everybody else wasn’t a cone. They had 132 points.

2 lucky shots …
Jokic 3 over AD end of 3rd
Murray long 2 over Lebron
5 pts
1 50/50 ball we should of had at the end.
I’ll live with this loss.

We’ll come back better!
Not worried

3pt shot or not

Win the boards win the game man that’s it that’s all that matters
That you can control

Shots go in and out lol

Also **** Eric Lewis man

Looked like AD got fouled on that rebound that led to the Murray/Gordon lob. That was pretty much game right there and the Bron 3 afterwards

Possibly. But trying to get a reverse put back to go was a bad idea and wouldn’t ever get called. He had the board. We had the bonus. Should have brought it down. And gathered to go back up.

Back
Top Bottom