**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

47-30 rebounding man and joker had 10 in the 1st qtr lol

Spotted them 25 pts. I’m glad they fought back and **** but damn lol also some of them bs *** 3s they was making

KCP funny he been talking crazy and playing good but when he was here in ‘21 he was terrified to shoot open corner shots lol

Possibly. But trying to get a reverse put back to go was a bad idea and wouldn’t ever get called. He had the board. We had the bonus. Should have brought it down. And gathered to go back up.
I'm saying it looked like he got fouled going for the board which is why he lost it

Nuggets transition defense has been trash all playoffs but they were able to get back and build a wall for most of the game

47-30 rebounding man and joker had 10 in the 1st qtr lol

Spotted them 25 pts. I’m glad they fought back and **** but damn lol also some of them bs *** 3s they was making

KCP funny he been talking crazy and playing good but when he was here in ‘21 he was terrified to shoot open corner shots lol
they started off with a 20-3 rebound deficit. you mean to tell me the rebounds were even the rest of the way after that? 27 to 27?

talk about putting yourself at a disadvantage in the first quarter

such a frustrating game. was looking like a blowout and turned the switch only to let the game slip with questionable plays. on to game 2. rui needs to start this series.

As good a coach Malone is I don’t see any crazy gsw caliber adjustments that was super take us out our game like Kerr

Denver defensely compared to the other 2 teams we faced we’ve gotten like the easiest and best shot quality at the rim consistently

a09r6eqeid0b1.jpg

Didn’t love the shot, but 40 minutes in the Den altitude while playing a lot more on ball than usual and leading the team on the boards…felt that Bron probably was a little gassed and settled there at the end.

Game wasn’t about one shot though…get out of Den with a split and it’s all good.

Lakers gotta gang rebound at this point. Warriors it was expected because they are taking 3’s so a lot of long rebounds. But cmon 15 offensive boards to this Nuggets team jeez

Very interesting McMenamin dropped in his article the conversation about whether to start Schroder or D'Lo. I think they'll start D'Lo, but if whoever he is guarding goes off and D'Lo isn't providing shooting again...

Didn’t love the shot, but 40 minutes in the Den altitude while playing a lot more on ball than usual and leading the team on the boards…felt that Bron probably was a little gassed and settled there at the end.

Game wasn’t about one shot though…get out of Den with a split and it’s all good.
I don't think any of us are blaming Bron for the loss.

It's just frustrating knowing how high of a basketball IQ he has for him to settle for that shot.

If we win the rebounding battle we will win the games. It's that simple to me.

I hate that we had to burn our adjustment on a L.
Probably would’ve been better off losing by 20 lol.

Oh well, they almost had it. Shoutout to AR.
If Denver had lost last night, series would’ve been a wrap in 5. Have to steal game 2 now.

Back
Top Bottom