**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Only way you win is if everybody has a good game. So you have to kind of force these things until they happen or don’t.

Also neither Schroder or Lonnie have done anything on offense this series to not play DLo at all.
And if you play Beasley and he does worse than DLo which is the most likely aspect, that will be a lingering issue.

Don’t get into the playoffs without DLo. May not win either playoff series without DLo. So you must ride the horses you came in with.
Quite fascinating. Honestly might be a bit at this point. A la aepps20 aepps20

Pure stupidity. He's not good. Had one really good playoff game his entire postseason career and that was vs Memphis this year. Actively sabotaging the squad for this 🤡 is insane. They deserve to get swept.
politics.. asset management... lol

but man did you see him last game he did not want to be out there at all
bro look like carlton after will was getting love from uncle phil on the basketball team :lol:

It’s not caping. It’s a reality.

If you know you need perfect games from everybody.

Why would you play Beasley. When there’s even less of a likelihood he will provide anything.

Who else with cap space is offering D’lo more than 20?

Rockets have tons of guards and adding harden
Jazz. Sexton tht. Semi tanking. Maybe maybe maybe them?
Spurs. Maybe maybe but not sure how pop feels about this.
Thunder no
Pistons. No (Cade ivey)
Packers. No
Magic (would give entire cap to him. Also they don’t need pg like this) maybe.

That’s 3 maybe.

Who else with cap space is offering D’lo more than 20?

Rockets have tons of guards and adding harden
Jazz. Sexton tht. Semi tanking. Maybe maybe maybe them?
Spurs. Maybe maybe but not sure how pop feels about this.
Thunder no
Pistons. No (Cade ivey)
Packers. No
Magic (would give entire cap to him. Also they don’t need pg like this) maybe.

That’s 3 maybe.
spurs will never help lal lol
jazz again? would be interesting lol clarkson reunion? :lol:
pacers could be interesting if they willing to trade us Turner. (yes i know the hield/turner stuff annoying but i just like the thought of a stretch big next to AD and Bron lol )

Fits Jazz. Jazz loves their white guys. Reaves 24 y/o and fits with their young core of: Markkanen, Kessler, Reaves, just need a couple more pieces and they got a nice young team

I think it’s hilarious that Vando in the starting lineup is escaping criticism AGAIN.

we know Dlo stinks as a defender. If vando can’t stop Murray from scoring 30 in the first quarter, why is even playing? Why is our offense so ******* bad? Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets? Why do we start each half with our first lineup getting out scored by 5-10 points every time?

Starting 1 bad player is doable, starting 2 one way players in the conference finals is absolute death. If that’s the lineup again today :smh:

Starting Rui and Dennis is the answer but they won’t bench Dlo for a number or reasons so they should bench Vando and just play high drop against murray

I think it’s hilarious that Vando in the starting lineup is escaping criticism AGAIN.

we know Dlo stinks as a defender. If vando can’t stop Murray from scoring 30 in the first quarter, why is even playing? Why is our offense so ****ing bad? Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets? Why do we start each half with our first lineup getting out scored by 5-10 points every time?

Starting 1 bad player is doable, starting 2 one way players in the conference finals is absolute death. If that’s the lineup again today :smh:
Vando been garbage this series. Think he escapes criticism cause he plays like 16 mins and barely shoots.

Would bench Vando and Dlo for Rui and ?. DS fouled out last game at 24 mins and fed Murray

No way we start DLo tonight with Ham sandwiches earlier comments.

Don't think he has the awareness to also not start Vando.

why not? they played westbrook off the bench and he was making 45 million

How is that the same thing at all :lol:

They just went to the WcF with Dlo starting the ENTIRE TIME.

They were the 13th seed with Russ and had me not wanting to watch laker basketball as long as he was on the squad.

If you swapped out Dennis and Dlo, we’d still be down 0-3. Dennis hasn’t provided much on offense either and Vando is absolutely unplayable.

Vando is averaging about 13 minutes this WCF but somehow replacing those minutes will swing the momentum of this series…. Take out a 41% three point shooter for a guy who shot 32% this year for starting lineup with obvious spacing issues.

The guys who got you this far have to play better or the season’s over…it’s just that simple to me.

"It's not caping"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

We have watched this dude be buns the entire series and let's just keep troting him out there.

Sure...not caping.

Because he might finally play great tonight.....

I'll be glad when this is over.

Vando is averaging about 13 minutes this WCF but somehow replacing those minutes will swing the momentum of this series…. Take out a 41% three point shooter for a guy who shot 32% this year for starting lineup with obvious spacing issues.

The guys who got you this far have to play better or the season’s over…it’s just that simple to me.

Dlo obviously needs to be better. Everyone with eyes can see that.

In this series against denver, Vando has 6 points in 40 minutes and has been a -20 in the last 2 games despite only playing 30 minutes.

Is it dlo? Is it vando? Idk both them dudes been MONUMENTALLY *** in this series and both have been border line unplayable.

we absolutely need rui and reaves next year.

maybe see how beasley and bamba play out

dangelo russell has been so *** i long for the days of kyle guzman

Guys im visiting family in LA for a few days. Im hopefully bringing good luck for tonight

644E847B-3880-4A42-9F35-31A96ECAF503.jpeg

Lakers in 7

If Jeanie is okay with paying a high tax, then shop Beasley and Bamba for additional help. If not, then I can see her declining their team options.

"It's not caping"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

We have watched this dude be buns the entire series and let's just keep troting him out there.

Sure...not caping.

Because he might finally play great tonight.....

I'll be glad when this is over.

If you want to play a 7 man rotation with Lonnie and Vando as the bench guys and no DLo minutes. At least you can justify that they’ve played.

But to bring in Beasley who hasn’t played to then come in and shift a series. When he was incapable of doing it for months doesn’t make much sense.

If they wanted to keep Russell on the bench then they should have been easing other guys into the rotation in the last game.

But the likelihood that Beasley provides anything is less than DLo. If you can’t admit that, it’s recency bias.

If Jeanie is okay with paying a high tax, then shop Beasley and Bamba for additional help. If not, then I can see her declining their team options.
Shipping Bamba, Beasley, and a pick should get us something decent.

Back
Top Bottom