We need bigs
IMG_1583.jpeg

Who is Hayes guarding in this lineup?
👀😂😂

He’s have a MUCH bigger role in Miami.

Dame
Butler
Bam

Rest of the squad will be vet min players.

I reckon Wood goes Miami, makes sense. Best case scenario he starts next to Bam, worst case, he gets all the backup C minutes

then brosizzle will start calling jamychal green and johnathan kuminga impact bigs and will say HE told yall that was the recipe to winning a title
YOU know I would never say that cause first of all, Jamychal Green ain't even on the Warriors no more LOL

Trust me, GSW ain't winning xxxx until they get them a center or two.

They won’t win because Dray and Klay are washed, and their bench is pretty much nonexistent.

I’m sleep tho

They won’t win because Dray and Klay are washed, and their bench is pretty much nonexistent.

I’m sleep tho
Lol. Ya you sleep fo sho.

Replace Dray and Klay with, say, Aaron Gordon and Jaylen Brown. Or Jerami Grant and Lavine.

A lineup of CP3, Curry, Brown, Wiggins, Gordon OR CP3, Curry, Lavine, Wiggins, and Grant still ain't winning jack cheese any way you wanna slice it 😂😂😂

They'd still need a center or two cause at the end of the day they'd still be Smurfs and will get outrebounded and outscored in the paint 24-7-365, ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

You know better big dog.

Last edited:
You replace all those guys then they’re not THE Warriors.

Going back to my nap
Your argument was "They won’t win because Dray and Klay are washed" was it not?

Okay so put prime 6'8" Dray at center and prime 6'5" Klay in a starting lineup with 2023 6'0" CP3, 6'3" Curry, and 6'7" Wiggins. Even this lineup wouldn't win jack because they'd still get dominated on the glass and in the paint. On Both Ends of the Court. Only big they'd have is 6'9" Looney and even he ain't a true center and big enough to bother Jokic, AD, Embiid, Giannis, and all the bigs the elite contenders have on they squads lol.

Even Chauncey and Rip, as great of a guard tandem they were in 03-'04, needed Rasheed Wallace, Ben Wallace, Mehmet Okur, Elden Campbell, and Corliss Williamson to take down Shaq, Kobe, and Medvedenko in the Finals lol

Andrew Bogut, Festus, Ezeli, Marreese Speights, ZaZa Pachulia, Javale McGee, David West all ain't walking thru that door.

Last edited:
Pau is the first Spaniard to ever make the HOF in the NBA :pimp:

My All-Time All-European Squad

PG: Nikola Jokic
SG: Dirk Nowitzki
SF: Giannis Antetokounpo
PF: Pau Gasol
C: Arvydas Sabonis

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom