**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wenyen was unplayable in playoffs, don’t think that changes next year. Too small for Jokic, and doesn’t add enough on offense to justify letting him get some minutes.

Wood one year older than Wenyen. Can get you 20/10 if his mind is right.

With last roster spot give me the high upside guy, Wood. Go big or go home

Christian Wood gonna rack DNPs if the effort isn't there.

There's room for Hayes, but IDK about Castleton.
Thing about wood is you know what he brings. The only big that can stretch the floor and can fit in almost every lineup. He didn't get DNPs in dallas or houston so that's not really an issue. Hayes is still a project that needs to develop and is limited on both ends. I think they're basically trying to put Wood in the Michael Porter role but off the bench

Don't mind CW. If its the same deal as Dwight took, you take that.
He shouldn’t be offered that type of deal tho he’s not at the “prove yourself” stage of his career yet. Yes he has a terrible attitude, but that shouldn’t make him borderline out the NBA like Dwight was in 2019.

He shouldn’t be offered that type of deal tho he’s not at the “prove yourself” stage of his career yet. Yes he has a terrible attitude, but that shouldn’t make him borderline out the NBA like Dwight was in 2019.

Based off what you has said about him, sounds like this is exactly what he needs...

C.Wood would stretch the floor off the bench and open up the paint for AD to roam

Hayes and AD would PACK THE PAINT on some twin towers steez

2 different looks/dynamics from your bigs.

Makes us more versatile on offense and gives us more ways to hurt teams.

Wood is on the fringes of being out the league (for whatever reason) this could be a big opportunity for him to show out and extend his time in the league and show he can contribute to a winning basketball team.

I love it.

Get it done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom