**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No doubt that AR's numerous solid performances during last year's playoffs solidified HIM as a rising star in the NBA.

He IS the Lakers' "3rd star"

Reaves + Rui for Trae Young?

really-dog.gif

no-way.gif

Legit 6'6 defensive minded wing we can throw at the PG's, Kawhi's, Murrays, Butlers of the world

Great motor, very athletic, young legs, runs the floor, can hit the open 3 and doesn't need plays called for him on offense.

Y'all say he's a knuckle head but I have never seen him get in trouble off the court or hear about him being a problem in the locker room?

he plays hard and is an irritant on the court....not sure why that makes him a knuckle head?

I wonder what McGee did to you in 2011 lol. You musta lost a Javale McBet during the slam dunk competition. Tell the truth, you bet he'd win didnt ya:lol:

On an unrelated note, we can certainly have a discussion about your post and debate the top 10 most popular hits of 2011 here: (so as not to derail the thread with your non-Laker related gibberish)... 😂
Screenshot_20230830_233201_Chrome.jpg

We should start a music thread in the S&T forum, but like just for Lakers fans.

What say you, C CP1708 ? 👀

Does cam reddish hang his hat on the defensive end or does he just look to score?

Asking for a friend

Hangs his hat on defense? there must be two Kelly Oubre's, that man is a blackhole who is a capable defender when he wants to be but i wouldn't say he's good on that end at all & i would also rather take my chances with the 23 yr old who can still be molded

Back
Top Bottom