**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah I kinda get the vibe based off comments and whatnot that lots of people are just waiting on DLo to fail so they can ship him outta town on the 1st thing smoking…

I hope he plays well this season and redeems himself in the playoffs… if he’s still on the roster of course.

D'Lo is probably going to be seeing the opponents third best perimeter defender most night & is playing with two other great creators & An Elite scoring threat in AD, he's going to look great in the regular season IMO

His defense is what's at question, if he could take a step up in that department its an amazing fit.

AR been a menace on defense, generating a lot of steals (that aren’t gambles), and staying in front of his opponents. I know it’s cliche, but I think 10 pounds of muscle could really help his game on both sides of the ball

Getting dunked/flexed on by AR must be very offensive
1693249221394.png

No need for him to be 7-feet. Why? AR already plays bigger than his size.

Go watch how he was successfully guarding Greece's big men/centers in those highlights I posted.

#AustinBIGCountryReaves
Disagree

7footers win championships. I’m the only one that sees it, unfortunately .

I'm scared to go full stan on AR because I'm scared of being disappointed, but he really might be HIM yalllll :nthat:
He's the real deal. He can really shoot, draw fouls, pass, basketball IQ, efficient, gritty.

His defense still needs work but has been showing some improvement.

Back
Top Bottom