**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lets say Bron leads us to 2 more titles, then what?

Where does that place him as a Laker?

To me I say give him a statue.

Saved the franchise, won the title to honor Kobe when he died, broke the scoring record, got us Reaves, plus 2 more titles?

Who knew Lebron would last this long on the team lol

I thought 3 years max.

Now he might become LeLaker.

We’ve reached the Jaxson Hayes mega post part of the offseason…
1695624319851.gif

See yall in two weeks.

IF Jaxon Hayes can hit 35% from 3 and guard wings, then not only will he get clock, he could definitely run with Bron/AD.

Unfortunately, that's only 3 minutes total of highlights (some of which are looped) and the LAL play more than OKC/SAC/POR/SAS/HOU/UTA :lol:

Lets say Bron leads us to 2 more titles, then what?

Where does that place him as a Laker?

To me I say give him a statue.

Saved the franchise, won the title to honor Kobe when he died, broke the scoring record, got us Reaves, plus 2 more titles?

Who knew Lebron would last this long on the team lol

I thought 3 years max.

Now he might become LeLaker.
He going to get a statue regardless.

IF Jaxon Hayes can hit 35% from 3 and guard wings, then not only will he get clock, he could definitely run with Bron/AD.

Unfortunately, that's only 3 minutes total of highlights (some of which are looped) and the LAL play more than OKC/SAC/POR/SAS/HOU/UTA :lol:
There's more to come. See below.
they belong in the nba thread. brosie is the king of bad takes.
See below. Consider this receipt an "I told you so." A few months from now I don't wanna hear no childish excuses since you ain't got mo money to wager

Be warned. The Jaxson Hayes Assault is coming kiddos.....

Christian wood about to get his chance.
Him too.

Lakers should be trotting out lineups with AD-Wood and AD-Hayes consistently throughout the season.

Otherwise, what the hell did they acquire them bigs for? To back up AD and continue to play 1-Big-4-wing lineups? :rofl:

Man, with NFL, MLB playoffs, College Football......I'm not ready for NBA stuff yet. :lol:

Happy to have them back and we're gonna be really good & all, but I'ma lil busy right now.

Back
Top Bottom