**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Man, with NFL, MLB playoffs, College Football......I'm not ready for NBA stuff yet. :lol:

Happy to have them back and we're gonna be really good & all, but I'ma lil busy right now.
with the way The Vikings been getting their heads bashed in. I cant wait for NBA Season to start. The Cubs hanging on to a wild card spot in NL. So we will see

Only a casual football (Rams/UCLA) fan and am prepared for the annual Dodgers October heartbreak so I am ready for Lakers basketball.

If someone wants to send over a DLo jersey.

IMG_4454.jpeg

Welp grand opening, grand closing
What does this mean?

Bc of bucks?

How many big trades leading to “great teams on paper” have actually won a title.

Unless your KD going to a 73 win team…nothing is guarenteed.

Middleton is old and injured. They lost two defenders in Jrue and Allen. New head coach.

Tons of questions

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
This is Meh for the Bucks, Still Old, Still lack depth & just lost their only perimeter defender. Obviously their contenders but i don't think this move is some monumental needle mover.

The Suns IMO got much better, added one solid starter & two rotational players :smh:, With that said if Portland doesn't trade Jrue ASAP i think him to the Lakers at the deadline is heavy in play.

Back
Top Bottom