**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bout to be a three point barrage tonight. And SGA going for 40

IMG_5342.jpeg

I don’t think it is really evident how terrible TP has been for the offense. Not that Vando fixes it, but team will be more transition with Vando. TP should get another month to figure it out and if he doesn’t.
Him, JHS and Jax should be looked at as a package to trade for TP’s replacement.

I think AR is playing into a groove and started the season banged up that will help the ORtg.

And having them decide how they are running the team and sticking to it when you have each of your three primary ball handlers running the offense. I.e. last night DLo & AD two man game was something to build on.

Lmao a Prince, Jax + JHS package isn’t getting you ****. Prince is finally getting in a groove anyway. He’s a good player, not sure why folks trynna make him a scapegoat

I’m happy that even tho we don’t have Vando, our defense has been good and our offense is the issue. I’m confident our offense will get rolling as the season progresses.

I’m excited to see cam get a chance against SGA tonight even tho I wish we had Vando. Hopefully Christie is good to go.

Think AD/Bron will show up against Chet as well.

Last edited:
Lmao a Prince, Jax + JHS package isn’t getting you ****. Prince is finally getting in a groove anyway. He’s a good player, not sure why folks trynna make him a scapegoat

I’m happy that even tho we don’t have Vando, our defense has been good and our offense is the issue. I’m confident our offense will get rolling as the season progresses.

I’m excited to see cam get a chance against SGA tonight even tho I wish we had Vando. Hopefully Christie is good to go as well.

Think AD/Bron will show up against Chet as well.

You’re just trying to find a guy playing 15 minutes to hit a shot. You’re not even looking for a top 5 scorer for your team. That’s the difference.

I think the Lakers need isn’t huge to get the offense from 24th to top 10 honestly. So what I’d be looking for and what the national media is talking about is significantly different.

As for the scapegoat. He deserves to be. Because his role is pretty specific. And has been awful at it up to this point. Every lineup combo got worse when TP is inserted. If TP gets back to his averages then the offense is likely a handful of spots better.
(I also loved the TP signing in the off-season and really like him too as a player)

Back
Top Bottom