**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Went away from what worked in the first once AD and Dlo got subbed out after 9 minutes.
Bron and Reaves played a terrible game.
Nobody for Bron & Reaves to pass to when they were leading the second unit.

OKC went zone, 3-4 bodies in the paint… probably could not have settled for a few of the quick threes but gotta make shots or this is what it is.

IMG_2441.jpeg

You can get all the scorers you want, but if you keep getting outrebounded night in night out, the only chip you winning is the in-season tourney.

Were Danny Green, Rajon Rondo, Avery Bradley, Markieff Morris, Dwight, Kuzma, and Caruso better scorers and offensive weapons than DLo, AR, Rui, Prince, Reddish, and Wood?

Highly doubt the 2020 supporting cast were better "offensive reinforcements" than what the 2023 team has now. But one thing is for sure: the 2020 role players were way better defenders and rebounders.

We tryna win a real NBA championship not an in season tourney Lol

Screenshot_20231128_233252_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Why the Lakers lost tonight has nothing to do with offense or scoring cause this mediocre Lakers team can't even stop a team from scoring 133.

Total Rebounds: OKC 48, LAL 41
Total Stocks: OKC 15, LAL 8
Total ReStocks: OKC 63, LAL 49
Points in the Paint: OKC 54, LAL 38

Final Score: OKC by 23.

Personnel changes need to be made asap.

Last edited:
Why the Lakers lost tonight has nothing to do with offense or scoring cause this mediocre Lakers team can't even stop a team from scoring 133.

Total Rebounds: OKC 48, LAL 41
Total Stocks: OKC 15, LAL 8
Total ReStocks: OKC 63, LAL 49
Points in the Paint: OKC 54, LAL 38

Final Score: OKC by 23.

Personnel changes need to be made asap.
LMAO

You're absolutely right coach.

There's only 1 thing wrong with this team.

Of course. Bright Lights Beasley shooting 46% threes this season vs. 35% with us
Most days I have no idea what former lakers are up to because I honestly don’t care after they move on so do I … 😂 but I do keep an eye out for Kuzma’s bloopers.

Beasley didn’t play well in LA, and although he’s a pro and that’s his job stuff like this wasn’t exactly helping the situation either
IMG_2446.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​

Sometimes I don’t really get this new age of sports fandom. My thing is there’s too much content now and it’s easy to get wrapped up in this stuff 24/7 to the point where people become too invested and it becomes personal. Was just in the Kobe retro thread and someone with Kobe in their screen name who appears to be a Mamba fan but is disrespecting his widow because he didn’t hit on a SNKRS raffle… 😂 crazy times man.

LMAO

You're absolutely right coach.

There's only 1 thing wrong with this team.
LMAO. "There's only one thing wrong" with the Lakers.

My guy, I'm tired of repeating myself so pls read carefully.

Rebounding, is 1️⃣

Defense, is 2️⃣

Lack of major minutes playing 2-Big lineups with AD to help take the load off of him cause it's clear he is overexerting himself especially on the defensive end, is 3️⃣

Darvin Ham's horrendous coaching, is 4️⃣

What do you think five🖐5️⃣ is? Bill Macdonald perhaps? Nah, never mind

Back
Top Bottom