**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Windy throwing things out to see what sticks.

He hasn't ben connected with Bron for years.
It's such a cop out. "I feel like Lebron is going to play next year, but I'm not sure it's gonna be with a Lakers."
I'm also not sure it's NOT going to be with the Lakers. I'm not really sure of anything but I have to keep my name relevant so here we are."

I'm feel like we're going to have weather tomorrow but I'm not sure if it's going to rain. I'm not sure it's NOT going to rain, either. I'm not sure if there will be a tornado... or clear skies. But I feel like there will be weather tomorrow. Definitely. Probably.

Personally, I think Windy the best NBA media member because he doesn't sell himself out like Woj and Shams.

And he tends to be right with his hunches, but hates being aggregated and news breaking isn't his lane.

LeBron wants a long term new deal is my take.

And he’s threatening to leave to get it.
The Over 38 rule would like to have a word with you
IMG_0266.jpeg

Back on this huh

I mean...at some point maybe it's best for both parties to cut ties...

A rebuild is coming sooner or later and if we have zero assets for the rebuild, it's going to be a very long painstaking rebuild.

I'm not pushing Bron out the door, but I'm not sure if I'm giving him another 3 year max deal.

team with lots of 3 point shooters vs team that lets 3 point shooters take wide open shots...

If Luka plays, looking forward to blitzing Luka 35 feet away from the basket and leaving their shooters wide wide open. Again.

Dave McMenamin is reporting Tyus Jones from the Wizards or Colin Sexton from the Jazz as trade names for the Lakers...

Probably for the best. I think it's a year too late for any CLT deals anyway. Last year Rozier/Oubre/Hayward would've been perfect. But now? Only deal that makes sense is something around Rozier/Bridges and I think you don't get Miles bird rights so he may bounce anyway.

While I've watched him be overlooked for years on the Hornets, Rozier alone isn't really of an upgrade alone over DLo or AR.

Biggest hope is Gordon gets bought out and decides to sign (over BOS/IND/DAL/etc.) after LAL makes a move.

Dave McMenamin is reporting Tyus Jones from the Wizards or Colin Sexton from the Jazz as trade names for the Lakers...
Sexton has played real well, so unless the Lakers are really overpaying I don't see that happening.

Surprised there's interest in Tyus Jones. He barfed all over himself in the playoffs vs the Lakers. And he's not really what the Lakers need.

Back
Top Bottom