**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Shhhhhhhh, secret check-in.

Gold Purple Bros? what gives?

Yall need to Win, cant let the Clippers get a leg up.

Theyre happy over there, i just sit there smiling but on the inside my purple and yellow heart bleeds alternate white.

Capture.PNG

MIKE LOWERY MIKE LOWERY :emoji_thinking:

I’ll take G Hayward in that buyout and call it a day on the changes for the Knicks if I were Leon. Thibs is a fan so that helps.

Stop shopping these kids out unnecessarily, gotdamb.

But who does Mia have to ship off for Scary Terry 🤔

If it's a fire sale some rotation guys for consideration:
Nick Richards- solid backup big (although Wood been good)- 5mil/year not bad contract
Hayward- Several year vet, buyout guy, would get him on the super cheap. We got a lot of forwards though already
Miles Bridges- 8 mil/year, 20pts/7reb/3ast,2.4 3s/game this year, . Plead no contest domestic abuse
Rozier-23 mil/year, would have to give up some stuff (one of: Rui, AR, DLo + filler)

If it's a fire sale some rotation guys for consideration:
Nick Richards- solid backup big (although Wood been good)- 5mil/year not bad contract
Hayward- Several year vet, buyout guy, would get him on the super cheap. We got a lot of forwards though already
Miles Bridges- 8 mil/year, 20pts/7reb/3ast,2.4 3s/game this year, . Plead no contest domestic abuse
Rozier-23 mil/year, would have to give up some stuff (one of: Rui, AR, DLo + filler)
Also with the word that Rozier is eyeing Miami, you figure that's in exchange for Kyle Lowry. Then he'd get bought-out by Charlotte.

Now he's washed, but can still be helpful and has some much needed physicality. I think he would go to Philly, but maybe LA has a chance for him.

Earlier in the year (when team winning) Bron was driving to the hoop way more. Find him settling for jumpers nowadays

why we actin like buyout candidates would want to play here, alongside lebron
Eh, I'm like Kawhi, send me and my family to the place with good weather and amenities. Couldn't pay me enough to be scraping ice off my windshield and shoveling snow.

I'm not even sure what to do with this information. This could be normal LeBron communication where he is trying to put pressure on the front office or he could genuinely be trying to signal he may leave.

I know one thing, Bronny isn't going into the draft with the way he has been playing at USC. He needs at least another year (and frankly, maybe he's just not an NBA prospect at all).

Also, what other team has the cap space to absorb LeBron's $50M salary?

LeBron wants a long term new deal is my take.

And he’s threatening to leave to get it.

He’s not going to sign for Pennies either. If that were the case, he would have in the beginning of the last contract. And Kyrie would be a Laker

Back
Top Bottom