**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Imagine having another hustle player who can shoot 3s and defend like Carushow instead of AR being a liability in defense

Season starts today! :pimp: What a game. Gonna watch the recording now.
With a back to back Monday/Tuesday can we win one of them after all these incoming injuries/DNP's???
:nerd:

Was out at an event with wifey.

Got home and started the game at 9pm.

I'm glad I had the DVR overrun by an hour and half.

Game was a Rollercoaster. Hell of a win.

Now HOPEFULLY we can build off it.

If we get smacked by Houston on Monday...then it means nothing.

dedi3sj0g4fc1.webp

Now HOPEFULLY we can build off it.

If we get smacked by Houston on Monday...then it means nothing.

Would love to get a W on the back to back but I would bet bron/ad sit on Monday to play Atlanta on Tuesday.

Hopefully Rui/Dlo/reaves/wood can ball out against the rockets, but I don’t expect to win that.

Also **** Doris Burke.
She was riding the warriors ALL NIGHT :smh:
**** was disgusting
Iono, man, she gave hella flowers to Bron, too.
Was mad af at Dray's elbow to AD's face. She was all 'There's just no place for that. How are they not even reviewing that?'
I took her commentary last night as just a general basketball fan.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Do you just not like her in general?

What if the Lakers were saving their draft picks for...Steph Curry this summer? :lol: :emoji_thinking:

Those rumors been around for like 5 years. But he keeps re-upping with GS. And I can't fathom a reason GS would relent and acquiesce to us. :smh:

It’s time to get wins and build some momentum and rhythm

I really hope they don’t sit and rest against Hou or ATL. We need these both!

Most likely it’s a pre-planned scheduled DNP Rest though. Im pretty sure they discuss and plan a rest schedule before the season begins

continuity.

Anthony Irwin had a tweet last night that it’s absurd to not actually know if this team is a deep run playoff level team or a .500 team 1 week before the deadline because there’s not a big sample size of the lineups we all know are the best. Or to hammer down on the other ones that produce good numbers.

Give me:
-SF depth
-Caruso
-Drummond

And call it a run.

Iono, man, she gave hella flowers to Bron, too.
Was mad af at Dray's elbow to AD's face. She was all 'There's just no place for that. How are they not even reviewing that?'
I took her commentary last night as just a general basketball fan.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Do you just not like her in general?
That’s cause draymonds hacking became more and more egregious

Anthony Irwin had a tweet last night that it’s absurd to not actually know if this team is a deep run playoff level team or a .500 team 1 week before the deadline because there’s not a big sample size of the lineups we all know are the best.
This is an absurd take…

We know the strength and weaknesses of this team already. The main difference between this year and last is LeBron appears to be healthier, at least at the moment…. Prince is an upgrade over TBJ, Wood is an upgrade over Wenyen, there is no backup pg at this time and Lonnie > Max.

It’s just another way to complain about who’s starting between Prince and Vando. I’d argue that a better way to know if this team is capable of a deep playoff run is to take a look at the teams in the playoff race and determine how the Lakers match up against each and every one of those opponents.

IMG_0358.jpeg

These are the 3 times I think that can give LA the most trouble in the playoffs… the length of Minn/Den and the quickness of Sac guards. Not saying any of the other matchups will be easy but I’d take the Lakers over any of those other teams in a 7 game series right now.

One last thing because the football game is about to kickoff I wouldn’t mind seeing a heavy dose of DLo/Prince/Bron/Wood/AD matchup against the Nuggets BUT Austin stans would lose their mind

Back
Top Bottom