**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20240128-122153.png

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A first and a swap. Plus your pick from 8 months ago is really an insane package to offer to be overall the same (meaning the floor and ceiling)

Just because you’re worried about a guy leaving for nothing, but he is almost guaranteed to stay if you actually value him.

28 minutes seems like a few minutes too much for my taste… unless he’s being really impactful on defense and not actively sabotaging the team on offense.

28 minutes seems like a few minutes too much for my taste… unless he’s being really impactful on defense and not actively sabotaging the team on offense.

I agree there's some diminishing returns with Vando:
1. He gets tired and isn't as effective
2. teams catch on and start focusing on countering what he does (boxing him out)
25-30 minutes sound about right based on matchups, injuries, etc.

Should be winnable games these next 2 vs Houston/Atlanta. Rest Old man Bron/AD vs Boston after that IMO

Haven't been following the season very much but does anyone know if there has been any schedule release for Kobe's statue unveiling?
Was thinking about taking a half day off work but a friend was suggesting a full day to get there earlier.

Haven't been following the season very much but does anyone know if there has been any schedule release for Kobe's statue unveiling?
Was thinking about taking a half day off work but a friend was suggesting a full day to get there earlier.
2/8/2024

Lol sorry, I meant if there was an estimated time schedule for that day.
Would like to try go a bit early to avoid traffic from the crowds.

I've been told that it won't be open to the public, and the streets around Star Plaza will be blocked off.

IDK how true it is, but that's what I'm hearing.

Back
Top Bottom