**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think Jeanie is passing up on the chance for the Bronny rookie year/Bron retirement season no matter the cost. He got the all time record he can take all that extra credit he doing else where he still not passing Mike. Ready for it to be over. I'm also a raiders fan so I can cope with the possible dark decades to come 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

Here are the upcoming Laker games heading into ASW

IMG_0433.jpeg

Me personally I’m fine with Max defending the best perimeter player on just about all of these opponents… Brunson, Lamelo, Murray, CJ, Cade, Sexton/Clarkson.

Remember, just because you’re a SF doesn’t mean you have to guard that position.
You're having Max guard all the guards, which is fine, that means someone else between Reaves/DLo has to play up a position to guard SF since Bron is covering PF and AD is covering C. Do you want Reaves or DLo to cover the SFs?

Was onsite at the port for this lng -cryo operation for 22 hrs straight from thurdays afternoon to Friday morning

Finally caught up on my sleep
What did I miss

You're having Max guard all the guards, which is fine, that means someone else between Reaves/DLo has to play up a position to guard SF since Bron is covering PF and AD is covering C. Do you want Reaves or DLo to cover the SFs?
Depends on opponent.

But in general there’s normally weak link on a lot of teams where you can hide your worst defender.

Against Den I would prefer to go big with Wood or Rui to matchup against Gordon, Lebron on AG, Max on Murray and DLo on KCP.

We need to SIGN A BIG. WHY CANT WE GET BOOGIE OR HASSAN? You make it to the playoffs, you're going to face a team with a big center. Jokic, Joel, KP & AL, Sabonis.

AD is not enough

Caruso / Drummond trade still makes the most sense. If the Bulls are willing to deal.

Kind of pushes guys to the 3 for minutes in the mean time.
And also doesn’t cost any of the main 4 or Rui.

Compared to last time:
No quickly
No randle
No Barrett

And No anunoby …..No grimes

Brunson will get 40 plus

Let’s get this Win

Back
Top Bottom