**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They do this play Game 1 against the ****ty team but sit out Game 2 against the better team far too often. And I think it has been twice. But twice too many.

:lol: at Morey asking for Bron and Pelinka turning the tables and asking for Embiid.

Bronny doesn't dip this year and returns to USC for another season. Boogie Eliis and Collier leave for the draft. He gets another year and possibly gets the ball to run things. Things look good for LAL, Bron coming back for at least one more.

The NYK smoke could be real, but not this year.
NYK would be a team to draft bronny in the first to lure lebron

Whoever drafts Bronny is getting stuck with a dud like Shabazz Napier :lol:

He's just advocating for his family.

I wouldn’t even say stuck. Once Lebron hangs it up, Bronnys NBA career won’t last much longer after that barring significant improvement on his end between now and that point to warrant him having a roster spot.

All in all, Bronny serves no purpose to these teams after Lebron retires if he’s not good enough to have a roster spot.

Haven't heard much from Bron's mouth this season, but IIRC he kinda walked back playing with Bronny last season. I think he said he be happy if they were just in the league at the same time.

Yall buggin. Bronny could be DeAnthony Melton (another USC guy) in the very least. He's shown he can shoot and defend at a high level with decent size and above average athleticism.

Add to that he missed time with the heart condition.

Not sure about incoming talent, but I'm assuming next year he'll be running the show. I think the key for him will be having the ball in his hands. You'll definitely see the potential.

Windler's first minute of action includes getting taken into the paint for a floater then getting dunked on. His night might be over already. :lol:

Couldn't stop a nosebleed in the second quarter. I think they gotta size up to deal with the Jazz's jumbo frontcourt and to contest when their guards drive to the rim.

Perhaps Taurean will realize he has no chance getting to the rim with Kessler roaming. But probably not.

Back
Top Bottom