**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1000004905.png
Jeanie knows it's a business.

"Let's see how we handle tonight and be ready and prepared tomorrow, mentally."

LeBron during the post game presser

Operative word: "we"
👀

Too bad Tupac misses games like this live all the time :lol:

Bro...I'm starting to believe it's me....

A friend of mine flew in so we went out and we went to a place that had the game on...when that stupid run happened I told her we gotta go somewhere else I don't want to watch this mess...

🤣🤣

Wake up this morning, check the thread and here we go again...lol

Last night was incredible.
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 is right. I'm not worried about Bron & AD in the playoffs.
It's the damn coaching & role players.
D StaXX D StaXX .... yezzurr! The elite know when to step it up, and if this team makes the playoffs, Bron and AD are going to do their thing. With their eyes closed lol

Oh btw, before I forget.....

Yo noblekane noblekane ....Happy Tri-tip Thursday g!

why do you all still waste your time with the guy who said the 49ers were gonna blow out the chiefs in the sb? he aint never been right but he thinks hes never been wrong. 🤣 yall not gonna convince him otherwise.

Looks like your opinions are INVALID once again big dog, just like your buddy buddies on this thread that have been on NT for like half their lifetime just like you and think the Lakers can win a title with Hayes racking up DNP after DNP 😂

Screenshot_20240226_130324_Chrome.jpg

Last I checked Axtion Jaxson played last night and was in the lineup that came back from a 21 point deficit, and guess what....he played last Sunday and last Friday too 🤣

Last edited:
They have to make the playoffs first. Would have to get a really favorable draw if they do to make some noise.

Back
Top Bottom