**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The look of a lame duck stupid xxx coach 🤣

Lakers frustrated they can't beat the Nuggets.

I fn wonder why.

Bunch of idiots on this coaching staff. If you support Ham, you even more clueless.

They might as well lose 6 more games in a row since Jeanie is too dumb to get the message. Maybe then she'll wake up and smell the spoiled ham

Last edited:
AD look shock every time he play Jokic. Disappeared in the wcf. Didn't he have like 14-17 points opening night then had the same last night.

AD look shock every time he play Jokic. Disappeared in the wcf. Didn't he have like 14-17 points opening night then had the same last night.
That's cause AD SHOULD NOT BE GUARDING JOKIC!!

For the 100000000000th time.

When it comes to DEN, AD should be playing POWER FREAKING FORWARD. Problem is, dumbxxx Ham aint been utilizing 2-Big lineups for long stretches all season long therefore this team ain't accustomed to playing big. That's on Ham and his stubbornness. Actually, it his stupidity lol

How difficult is this to realize Lakers fans?!? Even Nikola himself already told everyone what makes it difficult on him yet this dumbxxx organization ain't done nothin to give AD any big man help alongside him every time they play DEN.

Instead LAL gotta work with what they have and with what they have they are a .500 team. They need to find a real big man to play next to AD if they ever want to beat the Nuggets in a 7 game playoff series. Period.

BTW, Lakers are like 0-8 vs DEN their last 8 games. Embarrassing. Have some damn pride.

"If it's broken, don't fix it." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sick of this team.

Last edited:
You paying up at the end of the season or nah? Never did get a straight answer
Playoffs ain't over, everyone aint healthy yet, so why you acting like you already won? Lol

Just wondering though,

If for whatever reason Ham decides to start AD and Giles for 5 games with guys currently out...based on the T&C's of the bet, do you think those 5 games count?

Playoffs ain't over, everyone aint healthy yet, so why you acting like you already won? Lol
Explain to me what you think has to happen for you to lose. I just wanna know what excuse you're gonna try to use :lol:

But to answer your question no that wouldn't count because Giles wasn't on the roster to start the year. But if Hayes was out for the season and the starting lineup was Bron/Wood/AD then yes that would count. The whole point is that they're not gonna start 10 games unless Bron/AD are out because AD is a 5 and Bron is a 4

Last edited:
Explain to me what you think has to happen for you to lose. I just wanna know what excuse you're gonna try to use :lol:
It's simple, all you gotta do is read the T&C's of the bet.

If everyone in their regular rotation is or isn't healthy......

You didnt answer this tho.....If for whatever reason Ham decides to start AD and Giles or AD and Hayes for a combined 10 games with other guys like Wood and Vando currently out...based on the T&C's of the bet, do you think those 10 games count towards the bet?

But to answer your question no that wouldn't count because Giles wasn't on the roster to start the year. But if Hayes was out for the season and the starting lineup was Bron/Wood/AD then yes that would count. The whole point is that they're not gonna start 10 games unless Bron/AD are out because AD is a 5 and Bron is a 4
Well for one, you're right. It wouldn't count because other guys AINT HEALTHY.

But if entire regular rotation were healthy and AD-Giles and AD-Wood for example started a combined 10 games, then yes it would count because the original bet was ANY COMBINATION OF 2-BIGS whether it was AD-Javale or AD-Any other big for that matter, which is exactly what I wrote when you accepted the bet. This includes any other big they could've acquired at or after the deadline because THE POINT of the bet is that the Lakers would start a 2-Big lineup for at least 10 games as long as everyone is healthy during the regular season and playoffs.

Nowhere does it say in the text of the original bet that the Lakers are "not gonna start 10 games unless Bron/AD are out because AD is a 5 and Bron is a 4." Those are YOUR words not mine. We wasn't talking about as long as Bron and AD are out. I was talking about as long as EVERYONE in their regular rotation is healthy.

Let's not forget, I CREATED THE TERMS OF THE BET THAT YOU AGREED TO and nowhere in the original verbiage of the bet does it reference what you just said above.

Said all that to say you're not gonna pay :lol:. That's all I needed to know. Moving along
That sarcasm doesn't work when you know you're trying to recreate the terms of the bet to fit your narrative.

Like I said, the T&C's are in plain English. Even if we only bet $20, you still aint won nothin

Mmm, Uh huh
Could've traded for Myles Turner 1 or 2 seasons ago
Could've traded for Kelly Olynyk this year.
Could've even probably traded for Vucevic too
Could've definitely traded for Capela, Drummond, or Gafford last month.

Passed on signing Dwight the Jokic stopper last season and this season.

And what happens when your coach and assistants are all literally dumbxxxxx except for Handy?

Yup, utter mediocrity.

Last edited:
MJsaver. Whiplash. Now you kids are assuming this 50 year old dude is some former Niketalk member who got banned for not paying bets :rofl:

FYI children, I have a solid track record here in paying bets that I truly lost. As long as the terms of the bet are honored.

And it ain't "Bro sizzle" either. Get it right.

If you kids knew how to read, you'd realize my screen name says "Bros it's [izz] Lew."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
How big the gap between the following?

- Nuggets best player vs Lakers best player?
- Nuggets big 2 vs Lakers big 2?
- Nuggets big 3 vs Lakers big 3?

Purposely not typing any names here but obviously I think we can all agree the names omitted in the second question…Joker/Murray v AD/Lebron BUT there are arguments to made about who’s the best player on the Lakers and who’s the 3rd best player on the Lakers and Nuggets. So I’m curious to see what you guys think…

Not interested in any of the mental gymnastics trying to blame last night on timeouts or DLo not being in the game (HOWEVER if you think he’s the 3rd best Laker what does that make Austin?)

The funny thing to me is DLo has always been the one to hit the bench. Even when Austin plays like ****, it's always DLo who hits the bench. The only answer I come up with is Bron/AD actually like Austin. :lol:

Add to that DLo is always being killed for his defense, but this year it feels like Austin has been much worse. Teams seek him out from the opening tip.

The funny thing to me is DLo has always been the one to hit the bench. Even when Austin plays like ****, it's always DLo who hits the bench. The only answer I come up with is Bron/AD actually like Austin. :lol:

Add to that DLo is always being killed for his defense, but this year it feels like Austin has been much worse. Teams seek him out from the opening tip.
For me it just feels like who’s ever got it going more… AR was really seeing the floor well and without looking up the stats feels like he made some open shots. DLo on the other hand feels like kinda struggled during the 3rd… again this is without looking up any numbers

Back
Top Bottom