**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

remember adam morrison? what a damn bust. 3rd pick in the draft by the bobcats. he got 2 rings with us too then rode off into the sunset 💀

West Conference looking so volatile like last year. A few wins you be in the top 6 and a few losses in the Play in. We can sneak that 5 6 7 spot if we win a few more.
1709628976960.png

Nah, it's not just that. You're not going to like this because of the thread's own He Who Shall Not Be Named, but... we match up HORRIBLY against DEN bc of their frontcourt. 😬 The person who will always look like trash against DEN will always be Eyebrow.
The Lakers absolutely have a size disadvantage against the Nuggets, we can all agree on that. Since that’s the case I normally expect stuff like the Nuggets to win the rebounding battle from a team standpoint. Also, with the strength of the Lakers being attacking the paint the size of Denver def negates some of that. However, that’s team related stuff… if we we’re just talking about AD and his lack of aggressiveness the other day, I can’t use the size disadvantage as an excuse because we’ve seen him score 40 pts, 30 pts, etc against this very same Nuggets team. I think during the game the Lakers were running the offense through Rui early which to his credit he was making shots but imo that’s the approach that’s going to translate into wins against a team of Denver’s caliber.

I’m a fan of versatility and being able to give teams different looks so the idea of playing some PF is good. At the same time it shouldn’t matter if you play him at the 1, 2 or 3 man 😂 against this team he has to play at an elite level or the Lakers don’t have a chance.

All fair points, particularly the Rui offense. #RunIt!!!
One thing I know for sure is that you’re not going to beat the Nuggets by rolling out low IQ big men like Hayes and Woods (who isn’t really THAT big) against that team.

We can debate all day about how big the gap might be between these two teams but I guess it’s close enough to where as the end results have been coming down to late game execution. Lakers don’t have an answer for the Joker/Murray two man game (no one does) and if Den can neutralize the AD/Lebron pick and roll what else do the Lakers have to run consistently?

Hayes = low IQ big man?

Lmao

Clowns.

I'm glad some of y'all have me on ignore because....
cant-handle-the-truth.gif

How's this for Low IQ

You know who has low IQ?
The coach that chooses not to utilize 2-Bigs against the Nuggets.

Last edited:
🤣 running and jumping = high iq plays

***** with these clown posts
Are you sure?

You clearly have no idea what the hell you talking about.

WATCH THE TAPE AGAIN

you know who ain't got no IQ?

Your buddy noblekane noblekane 's best buddy Damian Jones. That's why Jones has nothing but DNP's. :lol:

And you supposedly played high level Varsity basketball in high school??

😂😂😂😂

The bickering in here is wild

:rofl:

AD has had monster games against Embiid and Giannis, not sure why the coaching staff can’t figure out how to get him going with good looks against Denver

AD has had monster games against Embiid and Giannis, not sure why the coaching staff can’t figure out how to get him going with good looks against Denver
Is he being doubled or are they just playing him straight up and he can’t beat his man? Did AD look like he even wanted the ball the other day or was he having one of those typical AD games where if someone else has it going he’s fine with just playing defense and taking an occasional shot here and there. That’s who AD is now but that’s not who this team needs him to be if they’re going to reach that next level.

Easy answer.

It's cause they keep going with 1-Big lineups against them.

Back
Top Bottom