**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think the goal posts have moved at all. He's consistently been a worse player in the playoffs, his entire career. If he just maintains his play since February that'll be enough to shut people up.

As long as we all acknowledge LeBron controls that more than anyone else.

DLo belongs in a laker uniform. Hope he stays here for good. Spencer did his thing. Being a 6’6” guard will pay dividends come playoff time with hia defense. Vando too. Any points from either of them is just bonus

let’s relax a bit lol

Since being re-inserted into the starting lineup 1/13

DLo is 13th most points
3rd in 3 pointers made
13th most assists

And is having the best 3 point shooting season in Lakers history.

Team is better when he’s getting shots and allowed to run more of the offense.

Team is 16-9 in that time.

Lakers are 13-2 in the clutch when they play DLo in those minutes. (6-6 otherwise)

B615A1F2-7D94-4B27-BCBD-53EEAB18C518.png

Since being re-inserted into the starting lineup 1/13

DLo is 13th most points
3rd in 3 pointers made
13th most assists

And is having the best 3 point shooting season in Lakers history.

Team is better when he’s getting shots and allowed to run more of the offense.

Team is 16-9 in that time.

Lakers are 13-2 in the clutch when they play DLo in those minutes. (6-6 otherwise)

Love it.

He can't disappear in the playoffs again. Can't.

stats were pretty even for both teams last night

bucks outrebounded the lakers

lakers had 5 more blocks than the bucks

jaxass hayes had ONE rebound and ZERO blocks in 18 minutes

we're in trouble if ad is out

Obviously we're way past the trade deadline so it's not like what I'm about to say matters, but I'm all in on DLo. 🔥
I guess what I mean Is that even going into next season.
I feel like he's our DFish; not perfect but let's goooo.
Reminder: DFish played during a time of Nash, Kidd, Kyrie, Arenas, Chris Paul... and contributed to more championships than all of them combined. Yeah, yeah: Kobe & Shaq/Pau. I'm saying, though, Fish contributed. Mightily.
Well I think DLo can do the same for Bron/AD right now and AD/whoever moving forward.
Not the 5 championships, (because you can't guarantee that), but the same role.

I'm rewatching the game now, not only the 21 in the 4th, he hit a 3 with 3 seconds left in the 3rd and then Reaves got the steal + bucket at the buzzer.

Turned the game.

Obviously we're way past the trade deadline so it's not like what I'm about to say matters, but I'm all in on DLo. 🔥
I guess what I mean Is that even going into next season.
I feel like he's our DFish; not perfect but let's goooo.
Reminder: DFish played during a time of Nash, Kidd, Kyrie, Arenas, Chris Paul... and contributed to more championships than all of them combined. Yeah, yeah: Kobe & Shaq/Pau. I'm saying, though, Fish contributed. Mightily.
Well I think DLo can do the same for Bron/AD right now and AD/whoever moving forward.
Not the 5 championships, (because you can't guarantee that), but the same role.

Wild take

Back
Top Bottom