**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russell just a regular season player bottom line. We can't win with him.
1713667982712.gif

But I’m going to pray to the basketball gods that he has an amazing bounce back game

D'ho cost himself a max contract playing like this last year, now hes going to get exhiled to the Indiana Fever.

We lose this series Dlo gone. Experiment over if we can’t win with him when it matters most

Have to be wise with cap space when AD and Bron take so much

DEN the more physical team

They’re the bigger team

And they’re better coached.

So what’s that….0 for their last 9 against the Nuggets?

Lakers ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Rui and DLo ain’t ready.

Good game though Jaxson. Too bad he got a coach who don’t know how to coach and utilize him.

if we could put it together for like 3+ quarters it'd be ok. cant have both guards taking wild threes out of nowhere.

I need to see that Darvin learned something from the prior 8 consecutive losses to Denver. Now 9 losses. Damn

Show me something tactically that can slow down Murray. He’s always the difference

Rui was a no-show. In his defense, he got the Jokic assignment a lot, but I've seen him box out and get boards in the past.. Think he's too big for KCP and Murray, team got to be looking for him on those switches to get him involved.

If DLo ain't making his shots, not setting up his teammates, he isn't doing much. High volume (20+ shots), shooting 30% is going to be impossible to overcome against this Denver team

The boards were bad. Lost 53-45 in the rebound battle, but felt like 15. Those long rebounds off of missed 3s are killer. Can't let them get 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances

I get it. Also, Gabe and Dinwiddie gave nothing on offense made the decision that much easier. Might need to look at a AD-Bron-Rui-Prince-AR lineup though.

With AD shooting 1.4 3 point attempts per game this season, I notice the effort for him to shoot more 3s when he shot 4 today.. didn't feel confident in them, should have been practicing that all season instead of whipping it out suddenly for the playoffs

I get it. Also, Gabe and Dinwiddie gave nothing on offense made the decision that much easier. Might need to look at a AD-Bron-Rui-Prince-AR lineup though.

Lineup change feels desperate. DLo just got to be better

With AD shooting 1.4 3 point attempts per game this season, I notice the effort for him to shoot more 3s when he shot 4 today.. didn't feel confident in them, should have been practicing that all season instead of whipping it out suddenly for the playoffs
Those shots were undisciplined and minus whale have been turnovers.

Jokic / Murray 0 TOs
AD / Bron 9 TOs

Rest of the Lakers 4 TOs
Rest of the Nuggets 3 TOs

(and it isn’t even fair to AD. Except one really bad TO where DAJ stripped him)

Back
Top Bottom