**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers don't get to this point in the season without DLo, so I believe you stick with him...ride or die.

Jaxson Hayes couldn't guard Deandre Jordan without fouling nonstop but somehow we're supposed to believe that he'd do a better job with Joker... lol

DLo shot like ****. After being pretty good at half from 2. Was 1/5 from 3, bad, but is a half inch difference on 1 shot.

Played aggressive. But there wasn’t any shots where it was dude WTF are you doing. They just didn’t fall.

Him shooting slightly better helps a ton. But like last year. The problems are far bigger than DLo. Even if he contributes to other issues.

Lakers don't get to this point in the season without DLo, so I believe you stick with him...ride or die.

Jaxson Hayes couldn't guard Deandre Jordan without fouling nonstop but somehow we're supposed to believe that he'd do a better job with Joker... lol
Guaranteed he does a better job guarding Joker than Rui. There’s already video evidence of it 😂

DLo shot like ****. After being pretty good at half from 2. Was 1/5 from 3, bad, but is a half inch difference on 1 shot.

Played aggressive. But there wasn’t any shots where it was dude WTF are you doing. They just didn’t fall.

Him shooting slightly better helps a ton. But like last year. The problems are far bigger than DLo. Even if he contributes to other issues.

Just stop it man

9 games in….you’d think Ham would have brought out all the guns.

Lebron and AD legacy with the Lakers going to be defined as a failure cause of the McNuggets

1713671121216.png

Russell was a +2 tonight.

Leave him alone

#MyDLo

And just to be fair, I'm not putting it ALL on DLo...

Lebron was 3/6 with 4 turnovers in the 2nd half... and more turnovers than FG's in the 4th.

They aren't beating the University of Denver with those type of numbers, letting alone the defending NBA champs.

But more Jaxson Hayes please LMAO....

On to the next one!

put Bron on Murray some. I don’t care how old he is. It’s the only way. Sacrifice offense of Bron to try and disrupt their offense. If they run a 2 man between Murray and Jokic, you have your main guys playing it.
MPJ, KCP and AG are great system guys. But they are not taking guys off the dribble.
(AR didn’t do terrible on Murray, but need something different)

And no more Rui on Jokic. Stop wasting everybody’s time. If you want to win, AD has to take that challenge all game. And if you’re not going to have him do it. Trade AD in the offseason.

Darvin is basically saying he and the Lakers aren’t a championship team yet because they have beaten themselves 9 straight times against Denver

What was I saying back in October lol…..”if it’s broken, don’t fix it.”

That’s Ham’s motto LOL. Dude still running 3-guard, 1-Big lineups against one of the biggest and longest teams in the league 😂

Stop wasting everybody’s time. If you want to win, AD has to take that challenge all game. And if you’re not going to have him do it. Trade AD in the offseason.
AD can take on the challenge any time he wants... and for the most part he chooses not to.

So it is what it is.

The idea is AD plays Gordon at the wing or corner.
Murray and Joker run a 2man. And AD is supposed to play help to stop the drive or roll. Which inevitably leads to an open 3.

Between you and me. I would much prefer Bron and AD to guard the 2man. And then Rui, DLo and AR can stay home to prevent the weak side cuts.
And if Murray / Jokic beat Bron / AD on defense and they can’t match it on offense, then it doesn’t matter unless one of DLo or AR are scoring 30

AD will foul out in the first quarter lol Jokic too crafty and a flopper

Back
Top Bottom