**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s the coach’s responsibility to make sure his team is getting AD the ball in the 4th

But we all know Ham is piss poor in awareness and game recognition

Lakers were up big only because they were hot from deep. How many games in a row do they get this hot from deep?

What happened in the last 4 min when they were no longer hitting all those threes is the difference a contender and a pretender.

They failed to EXECUTE. And when I mean execute, I mean force feed AD every time down the court since he been cooking all game. That ONCE AGAIN is on Ham.

Game 2, 2023 playoffs last season in Denver, the exact same thing happened. Lakers were up and blew it. You’d think the coaching staff would’ve learned by now

0-10. Let that sink in

AD shot some weird shots in the 4th, he got away from posting up. He got timid. But he did score 32 which is what the Lakers need to win. He’s gotta continue to score over 30.

I agree Ham maybe could have adjusted better but no one was hitting shots for basically ten minutes. That’s not on the coach they went cold.

Rui was useless. Bench had 6 whole points. Denver 12.

Dlo hits what 5 threes in the first and ends with 7. He disappeared except for that last layup and that one shot in the corner.

Lebron has played all these times in the playoffs and cant lead his team to victory? He has more experience than anyone.

Can’t imagine watching all time greats like LeBron and Joker go at it in a close playoff game…with an assassin like Murray hitting game winners and the only thing on your mind is coaching…

Mental illness is real 😂

You’re absolutely right. Players are the one hitting the shots and running back on defense. I’m more annoyed why he had 2 time outs left with 40 seconds left in the 4th and an unused challenge. It’s lazy coaching. You see your team gassed do 2 timeouts back to back. You’re not bringing that challenge and 2 time outs in your pocket to take back home. Pathetic

Can’t imagine watching all time greats like LeBron and Joker go at it in a close playoff game…with an assassin like Murray hitting game winners and the only thing on your mind is coaching…

Mental illness is real 😂
Oh so you do see what I'm posting.

Good. Stay ill buddy 🤙🏽

Btw shoutout to Rui for those easy bunnies he blew. That Denver altitude is getting to him. His fingers going to be mangled trying to throw up whatever city set he gets traded to next season

Mental illness is real 😂
Bruh. 🤣🤣😂
#narratives
Great shot by Mike Malone at the end!!

Reaves wasn't gonna play all 48 minutes guys. You needed to buy minutes at some point.

And in the end it was our two best players on him and he splashed in both their faces.

Time to trade Rui in the offseason and get a veteran center in return

Poeltl
Vucevic
Valanciunas
Olynyk
Markannen
BLopez

Give me any of em for Rui and picks any day of the week

We aint beating Denver or Boston with AD as the team's only big in that weakxxx starting lineup. For the millionth time.

IMG_7828.jpeg

Anyone have another angle of this? The times Lakers or Bron got his foot on the line, they got 100 different angles. This key play I swear they replayed it once and that was it

Back
Top Bottom