**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reaves wasn't gonna play all 48 minutes guys. You needed to buy minutes at some point.

And in the end it was our two best players on him and he splashed in both their faces.
One of our stars was gassed, the other played great but missed a wide open look...which I was totally fine with btw.

Den stars were just better down the stretch. Frustrating but it's the facts...

Shaq is the most dominant center I've ever seen, but if this mofo Joker can keep this up for a few more years IDK man...

Time to trade Rui in the offseason and get a veteran center in return

Poeltl
Vucevic
Valanciunas
Olynyk
Markannen
BLopez

Give me any of em for Rui and picks any day of the week

We aint beating Denver or Boston with AD as the team's only big in that weakxxx starting lineup. For the millionth time.
Right with you.
And I love Rui.
Gotta go.
Feel the same about AR.
Pack the paint.

Bruh. 🤣🤣😂
#narratives
Great shot by Mike Malone at the end!!
Still don't get the point do ya?

If Ham played his cards right and not blow a 22 point lead, the Lakers wouldn't have even been in the position they were in at the end - being tied with 9 secs left and hot hand clutch machine deluxe Jamal Murray with the rock in his hands LOL

But yeah I'ma go ahead and let you cook with the #narratives narrative of yours.

You darn well know Ham got his brainless butt outcoached YET AGAIN. For you to not see it would be just plain...... never mind lol

Let 0-10 sink in for a minute. All DEN wins against the same Laker coaching staff. Lol

Sorry man but that sure ain't no narrative. It's the damn truth is what that is.

Last edited:
Soooo.....

It ain't really the coaching that is the MAIN thing keeps preventing the Lakers from beating Denver but instead it's just a #narrative because it's the players who the ones making and missing shots as if an entire playoff game involves zero coaching adjustments and lineup changes because basketball is nothing but a free throw shooting and three point shooting contest involving no strategy whatsoever. In other words basketball is checkers not chess :lol:

Sure Bob.

Since it's all but over, and they won't blow it up

Rebounders and shooters, that's what they need.

There's 4 guys I would bring back. Everything else is up for debate.

Is this more on the Coaching or more on the players? Tough one isn't it :lol:

Screenshot_20240422_231143_X.jpg

Tbh, back to back sweeps to the same team that ends your season sounds like a fireable offense. Especially when the games are all close and we get out-adjusted and out-executed back to back seasons

Not saying I agree with another coaching carousel, but I can see it happening

Tbh, back to back sweeps to the same team that ends your season sounds like a fireable offense. Especially when the games are all close and we get out-adjusted and out-executed back to back seasons

Not saying I agree with another coaching carousel, but I can see it happening
The Nuggets went 7/7 down the stretch of a close game...the Lakers obviously did not.

What adjustments besides stars taking over did you see there at the end?

that sequence after the lebron steal/dunk...I really want to see the replay on the save on the baseline....I feel like we all got a glimpse of it but was it not worth reviewing?! atleast show us the angle of him tight roping the baseline

The Nuggets went 7/7 down the stretch of a close game...the Lakers obviously did not.

What adjustments besides stars taking over did you see there at the end?

Well we lost a 15 point halftime lead and a 20 point third quarter lead that led to the stars taking over in the end.

Like Darvin said “I have to look at the tape”. :lol:

Reactions: MVP

But but but...

It's the players who don't know what they're doing. It's on the players 100%.

Because a coach is just a guy wearing a suit and holding a clipboard. Coaches aren't the ones shooting jumpshots. You could put a homeless man on the sidelines and even he could coach the Lakers to a championship so long as he is wearing a suit and isnt shooting jumpers

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom