**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Be patient fellas. Magic is doing his job. Vet them all, make sure. I truly don't think they've made up their mind yet, just dotting all the I's, crossing T's, etc.

Ball, Jackson, Fox probably all in play, but none settled on just yet. My guess is that doesn't happen til the day of.

Wow at the possibilities defensively with JJ, Ingram, and PG. Lol. I still want Lonzo though.

idk...but lonzo better start scheduling some work outs 

i feel like fox really impressed if they want a second work out with JJ

JJ and Lonzo both have poor shooting mechanics

It'll be a tough choice, they bring different things to the table

Lonzo the only guy who makes everyone better and very good shooter
JJ off the charts athleticism and defense

JJ with the first 2nd workout damn, Lonzo def sweatin bullets now. Or Laker brass bringing him to get intel who promised him a draft spot.

If the league continues to trend smaller and JJ and/or BI can play the 4 then I would feel better about it. 

I think Jackson is a nice player but I just feel like his ceiling is much lower than some of the other guys in that range, especially at the 2 or 3.

Hmmmm the question is why would the Lakers want a 2nd workout with him in particular NOW on the day of FOX's workout. Is it to confirm to take him??

Also, JJ cancelled his Boston workout over the Lakers. He prob figures Fultz is the automatic pick so skipping out on Boston doesnt matter. In order for his agent to allow that they must be pretty confident in him having the chance to go number 2.
Yet, Fultz is working out for us as well. I think that is more of a smokescreen tho.

I still say Lakers dont know who they are gonna take. But I am almost sure they are leaning heavily towards JJ. I understand why, if he can shoot the ball he is automatically the #1 pick.
All this is so much fun!:smokin

Feel bad for Ball.

Anyhow, if the Lakers are truly ok with taking any of the top 5 players in the draft, you think they are doing this to pressure the Kings into trading their 5th and 10th picks for the 2nd pick?  Worst comes to the worst Lakers then take Ball or DSJ at 5 and _____ at 10.  Two chances to land star player.

Feel bad for Ball.

Anyhow, if the Lakers are truly ok with taking any of the top 5 players in the draft, you think they are doing this to pressure the Kings into trading their 5th and 10th picks for the 2nd pick?  Worst comes to the worst Lakers then take Ball or DSJ at 5 and _____ at 10.  Two chances to land star player.
Ball won't be there at 5 bruh...

Both jj and lonzo have some concerns. But if you could guarantee me that both would reach their potential, I think I'd give JJ the edge

Yea I think he'll have another one.

I just don't know what Jackson is supposed to do at an elite level.

I don't see it.
Elite athlete, good defender.  If he can create for himself then he should a better overall player if he reaches his potential

Back
Top Bottom