**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jeanie and nem gotta get it together

200.gif

The last 4 times the Celtics won the chip in ‘08, ‘86, ‘84, and ‘81, what did the Lakers do the following season?

Yep you guessed it!

Are Jeanie and Pelinka on THAT level?

Jeanie not built for this. She just wants to give a new coach a trophy room tour and take selfies with Lebron and Reddick and her BFF Linda. Marrying a C List laugh factory comic and having botox parties. **** this ****

Hate living in the city of Boston when they are happy. I live for the sadness and excuses made for defeat.
Just got back from vacation and don't want to deal with the fans at work tomorrow.

Besides rooting for the best outcome for the Lakers, gotta look around the other teams too.

Rooting for Paul George, KCP, Royce O'Neale, Valanciunas, Malik Monk to go east and get paid. Go Sixers, Magic and/or Pistons cap space. :lol:

Warriors will likely waive Chris Paul and maybe Looney. Think Klay re-signs.

Mavs will likely have to dump Hardaway Jr. to open up the NTMLE to re-sign DJJ.

Do ****ing better @ Lakers
:smh:
(Hires a podcaster, drafts Bronny, maxes a 40 year old, reaches the play-in wheeeeeeeee)
:stoneface:
The only person in our entire franchise who has that competitive dog in him like Kobe and you refuse to see him as anything more than a Grandpa. 😂
Do ****ing better C CP1708 .

The only person in our entire franchise who has that competitive dog in him like Kobe and you refuse to see him as anything more than a Grandpa. 😂
Do ****ing better C CP1708 .

He has hunger.

He can't defend anymore like what's needed. We need more defenders now which makes him have to carry even more of the offensive load. (They've leaned towards trying to take offense off his plate)

It's why Vando was such a a huge loss this year.

He has hunger.

He can't defend anymore like what's needed. We need more defenders now which makes him have to carry even more of the offensive load. (They've leaned towards trying to take offense off his plate)

It's why Vando was such a a huge loss this year.
What we need and who Bron is are 2 very different conversations.
Bron's weaknesses and who Bron is are 2 very different conversations (unless you're cool with being defined by your weaknesses; then they're the same convo... to you).

What we need and who Bron is are 2 very different conversations.
Bron's weaknesses and who Bron is are 2 very different conversations (unless you're cool with being defined by your weaknesses; then they're the same convo... to you).

And what Bron is, is no longer a two way player.

Brilliant offense player, no longer able to keep up defensively with wings or bigs 10-12 years younger.

Adding to that, if I saw correctly today, NBA history, only 2 Champions outside the top 3. Houston is one, I'm not sure who the other is.

So you need to be a Top 3 seed to win the title, whatever the math is, 73 outta 75 years or however many seasons it is.

And what Bron is, is no longer a two way player.

Brilliant offense player, no longer able to keep up defensively with wings or bigs 10-12 years younger.

Adding to that, if I saw correctly today, NBA history, only 2 Champions outside the top 3. Houston is one, I'm not sure who the other is.

So you need to be a Top 3 seed to win the title, whatever the math is, 73 outta 75 years or however many seasons it is.
Nope. I'm not entertaining your topic change. :smile:
Only person in our entire franchise who has that competitive dog in him like Kobe and you refuse to see him as anything other than negative.
Kobe had flaws, too. People (idiots 👀) pointed them out for decades.
You are here.

Nope. I'm not entertaining your topic change. :smile:
Only person in our entire franchise who has that competitive dog in him like Kobe and you refuse to see him as anything other than negative.
Kobe had flaws, too. People (idiots 👀) pointed them out for decades.
You are here.

You realize I'm not anti LeBron, right? :lol:

"Refuse to see him as anything other than a negative"

You realize I'm not anti LeBron, right? :lol:

"Refuse to see him as anything other than a negative"
Who you are is also not the topic.
It's so hard for people to stay on topic online... or in real life, actually.
- me: Bron the only competitive Laker and you refuse to see him as anything but negative.
- you: Ok, has that hunger.
- you: 🗣 He walks with a cane!
- you: 🗣 Not a 2-way player!
- you: 🗣 Liability against bigs!
- you: I'm not anti-Bron. 😁
I said that you refuse to see him as anything but negative, and you proceeded to tell me all these negatives.
That's... what I said. 🤣

Who you are is also not the topic.
It's so hard for people to stay on topic online... or in real life, actually.
- me: Bron the only competitive Laker and you refuse to see him as anything but negative.
- you: Ok, has that hunger.
- you: 🗣 He walks with a cane!
- you: 🗣 Not a 2-way player!
- you: 🗣 Liability against bigs!
- you: I'm not anti-Bron. 😁
I said that you refuse to see him as anything but negative, and you proceeded to tell me all these negatives.
That's... what I said. 🤣

Thas your topic tho fam. :lol:

I said max out an old guy (which we will, and which he is) and you came at me with I only see him as a negative (which I don't), I am speaking to poor business planning (which it is) and which I did with Kobe back in the day too. :nerd: 48.5 post achilles was not ok'd by CP. (The Lakers did not ask, but they should have)

He wants to win, I agree, he's great offensively, I agree, he's a legend, I agree, he is good for our brand, I agree, he is NOT good enough anymore to carry a team as a 1-2 punch. As a #3??? Maybe. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom