**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He was a finalist for the Hornets job. Ultimately they made the right choice with Lee, however.

DPDstRBU8AAa8PU.jpg

No thank you to Vuc. Rather have Drummond than him, and I'm not much of a Drummond fan.
Why settle for old xxx Drummond when a major contributing Center is a high priority and there are better options whether thru the draft or free agency/trade.

Lakers absolutely cannot sign or acquire or draft a center that’s not going to make major contributions and not be a consistent regular rotation piece who’s gonna give the team Javale/Dwight level contributions. I don’t think Drummond can provide that so acquiring him ain’t worth it no matter how low the price.

Magic has no love for the Clips…

It’s hilarious to watch him put pressure on Rob through social media…like who does that man?

Given the choice, you have named no one.
Remember that as you clown who they DID choose.
And I'm not defending Re_ick.

You really really really missin some points these days man.

I didn't clown Ham.
I didn't clown Vogel.
I didn't clown Walton.

I won't clown JJ. I literally do not care about NBA coaches.

Neither do the LA Lakers. They just hired a guy with the same experience as you and I.

These same Lakers offered this same job to a different person less than a week ago. FOR MORE YEARS THAN THEY GAVE JJ!!!!! :lol: :rofl:

"We wanted JJ all along.....nevermind the 70 million we offered to someone else last week"

You're not even sure of your own point. 🤣

I'm not clownin him. He has zero coaching experience. Any level. Zero. Same as you and I.

That's not clowning him one bit.

And I won't be blaming him for being a play in team next year.
Or wanting him fired in 26.

Everyone else in here will be. (Give or take a straggler or two)

Just like we've seen with like the last 9 guys.

I'm not clownin him. He has zero coaching experience. Any level. Zero. Same as you and I.

That's not clowning him one bit.
Aaaaaah, the ol' "It's not slander if it's true" approach. 🤣
- "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?"
- "Absolutely not. You make you look fat."

Not an insult! It's just fact!

Back
Top Bottom