**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_9374.jpeg

:lol:

I just wanna know if Lebron & AD don’t believe in the roster even with a new coach who is it that they don’t have faith in and would prefer to move…

I just wanna know if Lebron & AD don’t believe in the roster even with a new coach who is it that they don’t have faith in and would prefer to move…

Do you really have to ask? I think it's pretty easy the way they talk and don't talk about them and their interactions with how they play and have confidence at the end of games they don't really trust anyone outside of AR.

I don't think AR should be untouchable by any stretch, but for damn sure he should be the last one to go and it needs to be for a legit all star.

There goes the DLo to BK in a 3 team trade. Unless they attach a first to him as a salary dump.

Even if you want Dennis or DFS. It will cost an overpay of draft compensation. They can be patient for deadline and still try to get a pick or two.
Cam Johnson is at least 2. Maybe 2 and a pick swap.

Last edited:
Cam Johnson is the only guy I would want from their roster.

This is what would be available. Outside of Ben who they won’t get a taker for. Cam, Bojan, DFS, Dennis are all going for 1 first. That’s the starter at minimum based on what they just did.
Cam likely 2 and a pick swap.
IMG_7396.jpeg

Cam Johnson is the only guy I would want from their roster.

This is what would be available. Outside of Ben who they won’t get a taker for. Cam, Bojan, DFS, Dennis are all going for 1 first. That’s the starter at minimum based on what they just did.
Cam likely 2 and a pick swap.
IMG_7396.jpeg
I like Cam a lot but he's injury prone and a bit limited in his game/athletically.

I like Day'Ron Sharpe too. If he wasn't slated to be a free agent next year, Sharpe for #17 would be fair value.

Back
Top Bottom