**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Thanks for taking less...

But we really running it back.

I think we are the only team that hasn't made a single move in free agency.

1720328140867.gif

Thank you for the discount Bron, you are the GOAT.

If I ever have a business I am going to charge no tax for 1 week in your honor.

If that’s the Laker way, then why did Jeanie and Rob decide to hang an IST championship banner?

Yeah man, this Lakers regime doesn’t have the mentality of Dr. Buss, Kobe, and Magic

It’s sad af because I’m accustomed to much much higher standards

The Laker mystique is LONG GONE.

Gabe + Hayes + 2029 1st (Protected, if it doesn't convey, converts to 2031 with lighter protection) for Wendell Carter Jr.

The paths to Grant, Cam Johnson & DFS are meh ones at best. With the exception of Grant (but will cost you a ton), the other two guys are not better than the top 6 on the roster. Truthfully, if I'm trading for Cam or DFS, I'd want draft capital back, and because Brooklyn won't do that, I'm out on it.
Kuzma isn't a 3, and doesn't shoot well. Gives you better rebounding and defense over Rui, but the question is, 'Does he fit to give up draft capital?'

Last edited:

I will never forgive Rob Pelinka and Jeanie Buss for letting Alex Ginobili walk for nothing. Never.

Had Dr. Buss been alive, Caruso would still be a Laker today.

When Derek Fisher left L.A. the first time I was pissed. But at least Buss brought him back and LAL proceeded to win two more chips after DFish came back for his second tour.

But this current Laker regime? No way. They made no attempts to re-acquire AC. The fact OKC acquired him without giving up a draft pick is insane.

Last edited:
Didn't really like that JJ wasn't at the Summer League game and another coach was there, taking notes, but I'll just tell myself that JJ is a film guy. 👀

Gary Trent Jr for the TPMLE will be the first new get for Pelinka this summer now that Bron freed up some money

Nobody will want to trade for Reddish but a waive n stretch is possible OR the Lakers do some kind of 3-for-1 or 4-for-2 trade with another team like Tor or Utah.

👀

Back
Top Bottom