**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m from a big city called you make it or you OD
Runners up don’t get the trophy
We missin Kobe

RIP and happy birthday goat

- 3 wins in a row.
- 15/15 from AD in a W.
- Beat a conference finals team at their place.
- Bron triple double in a W.
- Win on opening night.
- If not, win xmas.

Lmao

Also, first game after all star break usually is the official start of the season
Or a random 2 game winning streak in April :lol:

Happy 46th to KB.

Here’s hoping the organization he left behind can finally pay attention to the DETAILS like he was always doing because of his constant desire to be THE BEST.

And one specific detail this organization has missed for the last three years is acquiring a legitimate center to help AD, which is exactly what the team did to help Kobe and Lamar by acquiring Pau and drafting Bynum so they could win more championships.

Even Kobe would say it ain’t rocket science because I know without question that Kobe knew how important impact big men are to the championship success of a ball club.
1000007697.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_8561.jpeg
IMG_8562.jpeg

This team would win the western conference

And more importantly, match up perfectly with the elite - BOS, MIN, DEN, DAL

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_8-24-2024_10-55-36AM.png

Last edited:
My good friend has been a season ticket holder for 10 years

He says he talked to someone in the org who said Steph has quietly asked for a trade after Klay left and the lakers are negotiating a possible trade. Take it for what it’s worth of course

He says he talked to someone in the org who said Steph has quietly asked for a trade after Klay left and the lakers are negotiating a possible trade. Take it for what it’s worth of course
so did he upgrade and get the Crypto.com Arena Premium Membership ?

Fake news

Back
Top Bottom