**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Truly hilarious if Bron and CP join the Lakers given the stance certain Laker fans have towards those two.

Momo said she expects LBJ to be a Laker next year [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

34 year old, will have played almost 1,370 career games, and almost 54,000 minutes in the NBA, over 16 full seasons, including potentially 8 straight years of reaching the Finals, and we would be signing him, to do, what, exactly?

Die, a year later? Like Kobe did, like Nash did, like Malone did, like all old guys do when they reach that point of their career?

If he brings some young guys in with him, ok, I get it, but if he brings Wade or CP3, or Melo, etc, then this franchise is dumber than I thought.

Mods gonna need to figure out a way to merge the LeBron haters and Lakers hate thread together if Lebby actually comes to LA lol

I don't care how old or how worn down Lebron is. If he wants to come here, you do everything in your power to accommodate him. That's why I don't really mind the Dlo trade. They were gunna move him anyway. And man if it lands us LBJ, wooooooooo I'd be so ******* happy.

Last edited:
**** Bron Bron
mean.gif

Never a LeBronze fan

But he'll be a top 10 player for 5 more years barring injury

Dude is built like a tank. His core strength is ridiculous

Ya maybe 5 yrs is too much :lol:

Kareem was still ballin at 39/40, so it's not unprecedented, albeit he was a center

Last edited:
Momo said she expects LBJ to be a Laker next year [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

i wish this were true

i mean come on guys we arent even close to getting to the finals. why not have one of the greatest players ever finish his career as a laker?

momo on the clock

Back
Top Bottom