**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I would not cheer for LeBron if he came to LA
He would just be another end of career star looking to take the Lakers money with no intent of putting in full effort.

Fixed.

Was reading that it made "business sense" for him the come to LA to focus on his post career endevours.

F that and F LebbyWinkle. Leave our Lakers alone. LA has been there done that and it never works.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
^ Agreed. His first year with D'Antoni and last year were his best years. I would say last year was his best year defensively as well. Wouldnt mind having him back off the bench.

Glad Swaggy is gone. Dude was pure trash. Now if we can find someone to take JC
mean.gif
someone has to fill in whips shoes with nonsense takes

someone has to fill in whips shoes with nonsense takes
Dude what nonsense takes? I AM giving my opinion. You mad cause Mexico is getting smashed, fine. But I can write what I THINK
eyes.gif
your opinion is non sense. what you think is wrong. 

think about that 

this is the laker thread. 

no mention of footy was even brought up

but its good to know you keep me in your thoughts...ayo 

Swaggy played well in a contract year, he did the same a few years ago. No need to invest in him further.

your opinion is non sense. what you think is wrong. 
think about that 

this is the laker thread. 
no mention of footy was even brought up
but its good to know you keep me in your thoughts...ayo 

:rofl: :rofl: All good b. You are in title to your opinion. how ever salty or mad it might be...

With the way the front office has copped out of this Summer's free agency combined with ny playing well in contract years, wouldn't surprise me if he's brought back on a 1 year deal

Would love to see the Lakers pick up games.  Luke said the team that Lonzo is on passes significantly more than the other team.  Excited

Back
Top Bottom