**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I can't stand the....this guy sat and we did this or the he played and we did this. There are way too many variables for that to draw any conclusion from that sort of stuff so early in the year.

Let's be honest golden State probably slept on la the first time around and the lakers made them pay. Golden state also is a better team since they first played la. Lakers were also on a second game of a back to back and the first game came down to the last shot.

My rant of the day lol

happy late thanksgiving fellas. hope you all had a great day with family, friends and loved ones.

@dougherty_jesse Luke Walton says Julius Randle (hip/oblique) and Nick Young (toe) are doubtful for tonight's game against the Warriors.
:smh:

Last edited:
I'm concerned about Russell. He's too young to be having these knee issues. Didn't Kobe get those platelet rich injections when he was like 35? :lol:

It's just a sore knee.

The injections are used by a lot of NBA players now.

The reinjected blood decreases swelling and improves recovery time.

There's really nothing to be worried about.

It's just a sore knee.

The injections are used by a lot of NBA players now.

The reinjected blood decreases swelling and improves recovery time.

There's really nothing to be worried about.

word.

and its probably more beneficial for him to get it at a younger age then to have a "quick fix" surgery or play through it for months.

i like the move. we investing.

Enjoy this last night being .500 or above. Likely won't be back here for the rest of the season.

We have a stretch of Suns, Knicks, Kings, Nets, Sixers the second week of December just as a reminder.

Enjoy this last night being .500 or above. Likely won't be back here for the rest of the season.

It's not like anyone had us at .500 or above coming into the season anyway

I'd be satisfied with anything around 35+ wins

Last edited:
Mamba MVP is so dumb :lol:
I ain't going to tell you again clown, watch your mouth. 
popcorn_2.gif

Glad I was right about my observation of DLo a couple weeks ago....I knew he seemed "off" his body language was all messed up. Makes sense now.
Something to def keep an eye on. "Sore Knee" is a medical term for 'it hurts and we don't know why' - tense the PRP. He should be good tho with rest.
But then again he is 20, shouldn't need rest. Something to keep an eye of for sure.

Back
Top Bottom