**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Tonight is a perfect example on why Ingram isn't ready to start for Lakers right now.

Yeah go ahead and make excuses for him and say "but it was against the Warriors"
Of course not now :lol:
But it's never bad to give him some minutes too
Whether he is a starter or coming off the bench

[quote name="leemelone"]Mamba MVP is so dumb :lol:[/quote][quote name="Mamba MVP"]I ain't going to tell you again clown, watch your mouth.[/quote]@leemelone, yes, he can take it. For sure.

I just don't like comments like that, and it brings the thread down when other people see them and think they're ok.

Ingram 3-18

2772da69c3efb96881850a48f87c287a.jpg

I'll take it

Last edited:

Tough shooting night, but I like the rebounding (not shown) and toughness.

Last edited:
Lakers having roster tryouts to close the month of November out I see...

I really liked Brandon's aggression last night, challenging the defense and getting to the rim. Aside from Lou, no one else on the perimeter is able to penetrate defenses and get into the paint (an aspect I hate about a DLo's game as the point guard).

T Rob is playing better defensively (especially weak side) and rebounding pretty good. Jose has looked serviceable as a backup. I just wish deng would stop slumping

View media item 2242139
What she surprised me with for my birthday 3 years ago coupled with what she surprised me with for an early birthday present a couple days ago. :D :smokin

(Do the 'purples' match perfectly? Nope, but considering that one is on top of my head and the other is all the way down on the ground, I don't really gaf.)

Last edited:
I know both of yall about to hit 50 but they should be worn with joggers exclusively.

[quote name="CP1708"]If you doin that, gotta be blue jeans. Those grey joints strugglin fam.[/quote]You spelled brown wrong.

And they will be worn with shorts. I only even put those brown pants on because I was going to donate plasma like I do every Sunday morning and it was 39 damn degrees. :x I almost never wear pants, but those were on the floor, so yeah. :lol:

Gray, though? :lol:

[quote name="Mamba MVP"]I know both of yall about to hit 50 but they should be worn with joggers exclusively.[/quote]I just turned 25. :nerd:

Again. :nerd:

Last I read Swaggy was probable and Randle was questionable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom