**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not everyone is looking to save billionaires pennies.
kd and dirk setting a bad precedent

Not to save the Buss' pennies, but to keep a good player on the team and win more games

Yeah I feel you, I know you had no bad intentions with that question.
I just meant its not really reasonable to ask someone in state like California to take 2 million dollars less, which is a big deal for tax purposes especially, to help out a random player that he's never met before in his life.

Especially when that random player wouldn't even play more than 8 minutes a game like E mentioned.

It's not on any player to make that decision, if its the Lakers priority to keep Nwaba then they must be the ones to only offer 16 and make it a take it or leave it offer. It's not KCP's responsibility to reject that and say nah give me 2 million less to keep the bench together.

Nwaba should've developed that jumper. 

True. But there is value for players like Andre Roberson, Tony Allen and others who play D and get those loose balls and hustle points.

Oh well, none of this matters anyways because we'll have Lebron, Wall, PG and Cousins next summer.

Last edited:
You guys forget how bad Clarkson is on-ball & off-ball defense. He is straight up atrocious. And last year he was offensively reckless.
As much as I love Clarkson I honeslty wouldn't mind giving Clarkson's minutes to Nwaba.

Clarkson is prob gone at the deadline or next summer anyway. Nwaba will be cheaper. He was our only plus defender and he plays within himself. I dont know. I appreciate his game.

This is the best signing any team has made in the last 11 years.
Send Rob Pelinka to the Hall of Fame
pimp.gif
Ron Artest

Hopefully Lakers can get in on that Melo trade supposed to be like 4 teams...and move something else

Hopefully Lakers can get in on that Melo trade supposed to be like 4 teams...and move something else
prior to the KCP news, we couldve helped facilitate the deal and absorbed expiring deals, maybe even gotten picks too

nwaba waived
mean.gif

Last edited:
Y'all see Luol Deng's IG story today? Smh he's dribbling the ball in his apartment talkin bout "hard work" . Worst lakers signing ever

Last edited:
Reactions: God
he gotta b trollin
ya im sure hes trolling and if so I love it.

Too many instagram videos of guys working out making it seem like they are going to make vast improvments.  I was fooled last summer with all the Clarkson videos of him shooting 3s and how he's going to improve on them.  I firmly believed he was gonna flourish.  Nope.  

Its more of a marketing tool I feeel like.  gets into the heads of teams that "this guy works very hard...look at him putting in work...wow!"

We've heard it here on NT.."Man Simmons stays in the gym.  He's always posting videos at midnight of him in the gym" ok what about the other 23 hrs in the day? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom