**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That's where coaching comes into play. With a timeout left you have sub out Ingram and put Bogut or Lopez in the game and take them out after the timeout.

Coaching aside, BI or Julius should have recognized that themselves

Been keeping Zo stats update since he cut his hair. Don’t hate his shooting % (which is bad).

6/6/6
11/16/11
8/13/4
11/7/11
3/5/7
15/2/10

The more & more i watch the Improvement of BI, Randle, Clarkson... along with Kuzma & Ball inevitably getting better the more i wanna say F the 2 Superstar plan. Only because it will likely cost us Randle & maybe Clarkson, with that said The way Julius is playing right now (especially defensively) we could get a nice return

Not even halfway through the season and Lopez is already such GARBAGE.

He like a taller Deng. Dude is so soft, no defensive presence in the paint. Offense is really more of jump shooting big man.

No way he gets a contract extension after this season.

Glad to see Ingram play aggressively, he knew he'd have to shoulder the offensive load while Kuzma is out and it showed. It seems like the light bulb has come on offensively. He's finally figured out that he has long arms and a long stride and he's going to get a good look at the basket or get fouled if he drives. His performance in games like tonight are why I'm frustrated when he only takes 7 or 8 shots in other games. Like I said last week, he needs to be on a minimum 15 shot per game quota.

The more & more i watch the Improvement of BI, Randle, Clarkson... along with Kuzma & Ball inevitably getting better the more i wanna say F the 2 Superstar plan. Only because it will likely cost us Randle & maybe Clarkson, with that said The way Julius is playing right now (especially defensively) we could get a nice return

Nah, B. I love JuJu too but I'd rather have Bron and PG/Boogie.

I don’t think Bron is coming to LA. Probably ends up being Boogie only tbh

PG coming too, it's all working out perfectly for us. OKC is going to struggle to make the playoffs this season, they're a first round exit team at best. After playing with that ballhog Westbrook for a year, he's gonna want to play on a team that he can lead.

Zo
PG
Ingram
Nance
Boogie

Kuzma off the bench

Lakers byke, y'all :smokin:smokin:smokin

Damn the aging superstars.

Keep this team together

Boogie and PG aren't "aging", they're still in their primes. This isn't some Gary Payton, Karl Malone situation. Also have you seen Lebron? Dude looks like he's been rejuvenated by the Lazarus Pit, he's playing better than ever. The best teams have a mix of young and veteran players. Bringing in vets will only help with Zo, Ingram and Kuzma's growth.

BI's last 5 games: 18.2/5.2/4.2 on 51% shooting; 40% from three and he's only 20 (younger than half the 1 and done trookies now). We've got a good one on our hands. Be patient Lakernation

Boogie and PG aren't "aging", they're still in their primes. This isn't some Gary Payton, Karl Malone situation. Also have you seen Lebron? Dude looks like he's been rejuvenated by the Lazarus Pit, he's playing better than ever. The best teams have a mix of young and veteran players. Bringing in vets will only help with Zo, Ingram and Kuzma's growth.

You already know what will happen to Laker Lebron in his first preseason game with us :lol:

We’re not winning a chip with Lebron so why let him come here and dictate coaching, dictate the personnel he wants, etc?

Boogie + PG here would be alright but I haven’t heard anything about Boogie having interest in being a Laker

20171129_215700.jpg
20171129_214454.jpg
20171129_213723.jpg

20171129_203352.jpg

20171129_203305.jpg

IMG_20171129_195835.jpg

Attachments

• 20171129_203352.jpg
    20171129_203352.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom