**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lets be real, PG only coming home if we acquire a second star

Otherwise hes reupping with OKC or some other top team and opting out in 2020 when he's eligible for that 35% max

By then Lonzo and Ingram should be all-stars at the minimum (based on potential arc). Kuzma should at least be a borderline all star. Kanye should be president. And PG would be the missing piece to make us a bonafide contender

But imagine if we got Kawhi in 2019 and George in 2020. Bring both ****** back to LA.

Zo, PG, Kawhi, BI,

Gahdam offense and defense would be elite

“Russ is the reason why this decision is becoming even more easier to make “ .......PG not coming here

george doesnt strike me as a player who is fine being second fiddle. hes second fiddle on that thunder team.

Real talk...where is Lou?

I don’t ever see him on the bench. If I’m paying you that money, you will be at every practice, event and game.
It's early in the morning and I thought you were talking about Lou Will, then got disappointed we still have ****ing Luol Deng

Lebron is the better player than Kobe though.

You act like Bron wouldn't have got 3 titles if he didn't walk into the NBA playing with Shaq.

Kobe couldn't even make it past the 1st round until he got Pau.
LOL
Kobe played arguably the hottest team that year WHILE having garbage for teammates.
Please.

The 2007 Pistons were nowhere near as good as the 2004 Pistons. People love giving Bron credit for that series victory despite the fact he played subpar in some of the other games that series too. It’s like game 5 only exists in their minds

Idc waltzing to the finals 7 straight years in a suuuuuper weak conference and having Wade and Bosh for 4 of those......not impressive to me. 8 finals, 5 L’s. One ring was won by ray Allen another by Kyrie game 7 three

Reactions: MVP
Ok, this LeBron slander has to stop. Dude is a top 10 all time great and HOF lock.
Let's just agree to get a different superstar. One that can play in LA for a decade.

Idc waltzing to the finals 7 straight years in a suuuuuper weak conference and having Wade and Bosh for 4 of those......not impressive to me. 8 finals, 5 L’s. One ring was won by ray Allen another by Kyrie game 7 three

Idk about WON by Ray Allen but you can say SAVED

That’s like saying kobe last ring goes to Ron artest lol

The lakers were still up when Artest hit the nail in the coffin so to speak. Rays three saved them when they were dead to rights :lol:. The only reason it went to game 7 was because of Ray

Ray hit a big shot but in that game 6 they came back cuz Lebron was great and they still had to win game 7. Which Lebron was great in too.

The lakers were still up when Artest hit the nail in the coffin so to speak. Rays three saved them when they were dead to rights :lol:. The only reason it went to game 7 was because of Ray

Far enough, not quite an accurate comparison but still I wouldn’t say ray won the ring :lol:

thing is when you get lebron...you get the staff, record label and the crew
i just dont want magic bending over backwards for him
magic already bent over backwards when he traded whats his name blew his wad too fast he thought he was gon get pg

its pretty clear no matter who is in charge they gonna do whatever to get the superstars here even if it means trading most the team

thats just the way it is in the nba

nobody patient anymore

magic already bent over backwards when he traded whats his name blew his wad too fast he thought he was gon get pg

its pretty clear no matter who is in charge they gonna do whatever to get the superstars here even if it means trading most the team

thats just the way it is in the nba

nobody patient anymore
Assuming you mean D-lo....it’s a love hate trade for me.

I loved D-Lo but it turned into getting rid of mozgov and that horrible deal and Kuzma. So I can’t complain too much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom