**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This julius slander ESPN is pushing

Julius wanted a multi year deal. It's the only reason why he isn't here.

Luke back at it. Lonzo in. Take the lead. Ball movement. Etc.

Randomly subs rondo back in at 4 min mark

Wonder if we dial back TC’s minutes now that Zu can play like an NBA player. With his age we should think about having him fresh in the playoffs and stretch run

While everyone lusts over trading for Davis, somehow trading for Holiday as the third option behind Bron and Davis would be awesome too.

call me sentimental but i really hope these kids builds their legacies with the lakers. they may never reach their utmost potential but i have grown to love them throughout the years. the fact that they all seem to have a good head above their shoulders with great work ethic makes parting with them so hard.

i hope magic stays with the same plan which is to add another max player along with the current core. i dont want to see them packaged for AD.

Why not just trade for all the superstars that plays good against the Lakers. If the Lakers gets all of them and still lose are we going back to HE NEEDS MORE HELP OR WE SHOULD TRADE THAT GUY BECAUSE HIS NOT HITTING OPEN 3 ball from the corner passed by #23 after dribbling the ball for 20 seconds.

Reactions: DLF
call me sentimental but i really hope these kids builds their legacies with the lakers. they may never reach their utmost potential but i have grown to love them throughout the years. the fact that they all seem to have a good head above their shoulders with great work ethic makes parting with them so hard.

i hope magic stays with the same plan which is to add another max player along with the current core. i dont want to see them packaged for AD.
I’m ALL FOR LEGACY I hope we have these players for the longest time and have a new banner in staples. With new jersey to hang

Honestly you and I may be the only ones who feel like this. But that ship has sailed with LeBron.

This is why I always wanted to keep the core together (including Randle) and sign PG. but you know how that went. PG with these youngsters may have eventually lead us to a nuggets like team in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom