**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's not freethrows...stop that nonsense.

We've lost 4, maybe 5 games off free throws alone. Even with Bron. (The Spurs game for example)

Changing nothing else, O, D, shooting weakness, rotations, change nothing else, free throws have cost us 4-5 games alone. The simplest scoring method there is.

Idc if Luke gets fired but at the minimum there needs to be changes. Get us a mf assistant coach with a brain

Luke didn’t put together a roster of non shooters and a non shooting PG in 2019 smh . Modern day NBA is all shooters and we have none

I get, we all get, shooting was a weakness this year. We all knew that before the year started.

But I can't grasp Ball, Ingram, Kuz, Hart, and even Bron struggling with free throws.

Contested 3's from 26 feet? Sure. I get it.

But free throws? :frown:

We've lost 4, maybe 5 games off free throws alone. Even with Bron. (The Spurs game for example)

Changing nothing else, O, D, shooting weakness, rotations, change nothing else, free throws have cost us 4-5 games alone. The simplest scoring method there is.

You really think we lost this game just because of freethrows?

Freethrows allowed them to get up 15 point early?

Freethrows made this team come out and play slow night after night?

Freethrows allowed this team to only put up 90 point to a team that allows the most points in the NBA?

Yeah frethrows..

Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom