**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We gave up a billion picks, BUT nice catch by Ben Rosales, we keep our 2020 pick AND likely our 2021 pick. (Top 8 protected)

So, at least during the Bron years we can bring in a young piece or two. With how good our scouts are, can be another Kuz, or Hart, or Clarkson, Nance, Zubac etc.

THEN we give up everything after that. That will be spendy, but if we can get 2 titles and pass Boston, we all know it'll be worth it.

If we can land Kawhi, he and AD will make those picks late 20's anyways.

On paper it looks like a lot, but there is a good chance it ends up being two first rounders

AFED55C8-1701-48DB-A6EF-83E252E273E3.jpeg

The 2023 is a swap. The Lakers still gets a 1st rd pick that year, if im understanding this correctly.

Pels have total control on 22’/ 24 or 25 (not both as some have misconstrued)

Zo
Ingram
Hart
22’
24’

(21’ and 23’ are both conditional)

The 2023 is a swap. The Lakers still gets a 1st rd pick that year, if im understanding this correctly.

Zo
Ingram
Hart
22’
24’

Yup. We could theoretically walk out of it giving them two late first rounders with the #4

Zo
Ingram
Hart
22’
24’

It’s either 21 or 22. Depending on where 21 lands

I wouldn’t even be mad if AD leaves m next summer

At that point, at least I’d be able to get rid of my NikeTalk account and finally be free of sports, opening my free time up.

Re: Damon Jones. I mean it’s not June 30th yet so all info he has is speculation. If kyrie entrusted him with info that’s definitive, he def ain’t gonna want Jones announcing it 2 weeks before June 30 on national tv

I wouldn’t even be mad if AD leaves m next summer

At that point, at least I’d be able to get rid of my NikeTalk account and finally be free of sports, opening my free time up.

Nah **** off. We already did that once with Dwight and it set us back 7 years

Last edited:
David Aldridge has said for months: kyrie going where AD goes.

Kyrie coming.

Kawhimichael Leonard
Or Kyrie earth flat mamba Irving
Either or man either or

Bron/Kyrie is a proven blueprint
Bron/Kawhi/AD is disgusting af tho and I want this to happen just so we can all go rampant and flagrant in the main nba thread :lol:

Dudes already hella salt in there hahahahah

I don't think the Lakers will even have the cap space to sign kawhi, I heard woj say the Lakers might be working with roughly 23 million in cap space cause the deal won't take place until the July 6, so even if the Lakers wanted to, they won't be able to sign is kawhi or even kyrie. We would probably look to sign some shooters like green or redick

I don't think the Lakers will even have the cap space to sign kawhi, I heard woj say the Lakers might be working with roughly 23 million in cap space cause the deal won't take place until the July 6, so even if the Lakers wanted to, they won't be able to sign is kawhi or even kyrie. We would probably look to sign some shooters like green or redick
Look at WOJ being a hater

23 is worst case, it’s $27 million if AD waives his trade kicker, which it was reported he would for LA, if they wait and complete the deal until July 30th (could be June 30th too can’t remember 100%) I believe it’s the full 32mil

That Damon Jones has like 3-4 tweets talkin about Kyrie/Bron.

Then the "big" news Monday. Kawhi is my ultimate dream, but Kyrie is a tremendous "settle". Might even be the better fit guard wise vs another forward, but honestly I could play guard with Kawhi/AD/Bron. That trio is disgusting. :lol:

Free agency ain't on Monday though. He could just be talking or it might be something small. I don't see him going on TV announcing "Kyrie or Kawhi will be a Laker". :lol:

You think boogie gonna take another minimum to play with AD? Or he a shell of himself?

AD is a monster.
Tyronn lue/mike penberthy/javaris crittenton-pg
Kawhi
Lebron
AD
Boogie

Bench idgaf

Look at WOJ being a hater

23 is worst case, it’s $27 million if AD waives his trade kicker, which it was reported he would for LA, if they wait and complete the deal until July 30th (could be June 30th too can’t remember 100%) I believe it’s the full 32mil
I really hope woj is wrong, but when is he ever! Haha he also said AD will likely not wave his trade kicker. So if this goes down like he says it is, then pelinka is a damn fool for agreeing to this!

Back
Top Bottom