**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I say we stop signing guys. Guys like melo and Korver ain’t going anywhere. Korver is beyond washed. Just be patient and see what u have. Can’t just go after players who were once good. Key now is to look for talent in summer league to sign to a 2 way deal. This is where scouting comes in. Find that next undrafted gem a la Pat Bev or PJ Tucker

Feb trade deadline deals for sure, I proposed this would be the Lakers best bet had they actually got Kawhi in order to fill out the roster or upgrade it after FA.

What the February analyst takes regarding AD trade and now the kawhi ordeal has taught me is: stop wasting your time on those networks. No more ratings from me. It’s like if you gave random guys from the NBA thread a tv platform. I’ll stick to our thread here and just using my own eyes

Yeah I don't watch their shows but its hard to miss on social media, I just watch it for a laugh but its amazing how many casual NBA fans take it as gospel which is no real fault of their own as they are just casual fans at the end of the day.

We don’t have first rounders to trade.

Only way we can get Beal is if he signs to Klutch and Washington does him a solid lol.
B7F93849-90CE-4EBE-A291-BAD923B457E3.gif

We don’t have first rounders to trade.

Only way we can get Beal is if he signs to Klutch and Washington does him a solid lol.

Can't cry over spilled milk but that's what hurts most about not getting a 3rd max. Already traded all of our assets so getting a 3rd impact guy (or 2nd once Bron is declining) is gonna be really difficult.

I'm even more upset about last years draft. Salary dumped a first rounder and a guy we used 2 great 2nd round picks on. :smh:

The front office still has to be upgraded, I don't trust these fools to make the smart little deals.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom